Sonic Electronix

60inch Subwoofer – Stuff that in your Civic!!!

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

repost, and one of the guys that helped create that frequents the boards as well :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I bet it can produce 8HZ notes lol

older than the internet

that Al Gore invented right?

i seen a pic of one what had mtx 1,000,000 on the back of it and thought mtx made it but now that i seen this and it looks to be the same sub

i wanna hear this

i kno mythbusters did a shit job on that "sub" they built

first off, the movement wasnt liner like a normal sub is, it was all weeble wabble type shit

i mean come on, they could have worked more on it than they did and could have had something twice as cool

but i do admit that 156db @15htz is still sick tho

but with that area they could of done more subs, but for some reason, why the hell dont other people put subs like they had there faceing up and brace the shit out of the roof?

maby it would be louder to have subs faced up witout seats and what knot in a spl type vehicle?

anyways enough with the babble, i still think thats cool and what about that sony sub they made? it was like 40inch or something like that, i got a dvd with it in it, i unno if it works or not tho, its hanging from the celing

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i seen a pic of one what had mtx 1,000,000 on the back of it and thought mtx made it but now that i seen this and it looks to be the same sub

i wanna hear this

i kno mythbusters did a shit job on that "sub" they built

first off, the movement wasnt liner like a normal sub is, it was all weeble wabble type shit

i mean come on, they could have worked more on it than they did and could have had something twice as cool

but i do admit that 156db @15htz is still sick tho

but with that area they could of done more subs, but for some reason, why the hell dont other people put subs like they had there faceing up and brace the shit out of the roof?

maby it would be louder to have subs faced up witout seats and what knot in a spl type vehicle?

anyways enough with the babble, i still think thats cool and what about that sony sub they made? it was like 40inch or something like that, i got a dvd with it in it, i unno if it works or not tho, its hanging from the celing

it was 161

lets see you make better :)

do you know what destroyed that vehicle? it was hit on the highway going to a competition...and it just so happens that it was a ROCKFORD FOSGATE truck that hit it....what are the odds of that crap ...

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman