I've only had one pair of Jordans, which were fakes. They never squeaked, though. I think they are Jordan 11.

My current pair of Nikes are the most comfortable Nikes I've had (more comfortable than my Shox, which I thought were comfortable). Right now I have the Nike Air Max 2009.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I have the same problems with mine and I think it has to do with the fact that the are not a good of quality as they used to be. I still buy them though and probably always will. If you need proof that its the shoe go buy a pair of Lebrons and they don't squeak. I know its sounds crazy cause Js are the chit but the Lebrons are made better some of them look good to never will be Js though. I have even tried leather softener on some of mine (cause its not always the sole that squeaks) and that didn't help. The guy that said something about the glue is probably right it's the best explanation that I have heard. Really though in the end it don't matter cause I will always buy them squeaky glue or not. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

To the "shoe salesman by trade" pronating wouldn't cause something that, pronation causes the outter sole of the shoe to wear down AKA the rubber not the air unit. Weight has nothing to do with it, Jordans use AIR MAX technology which was actually made for heavier people to cushion and stay solid over time unlike the spongy material used in running shoes such as Zoom Technology. Jordans use the same "glue" as any other brand of shoe and/or nike shoe, and no they aren't cheap, air max units are actually the most dependable cushion support out of any company such as Adidas, Puma or various Nike shoe cushion support such as: Full Length Zoom, Half Length Zoom and of course regular Nike Air.

I've never out of 4 years with Nike heard a Jordan sqeak. I own as many pairs as anyone here has listed probably more (not a Jordan fanboy just like the looks/feel and reliablity for such a cheap shoe.) Either you've got something on the bottom that causes sqeaking or you're walking on weird floors.

And the only way an air unit will go is unless something very strong has impacted it... literally ive put a thumb tack to some of the stronger air units and couldnt bust it. I think you guys are over-reacting. These are bottom mill shoes as Jbinn as stated, not top tier if you want comfort/style and all around reliability you should be shopping for sportswear not casual appearel.

.02 cents

Team Bassick

HU: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Front: Pioneer TS-A1683R

Rear: Pioneer TS-T110

Amp: Kicker KX600.4

Subs: PSI 18" Platform 1

Amp: Audiopipe 1500D

Electrical: Big III, Stinger SPV-40, Stock ALT

SCORE: N/A

Also dgaribay13 Icon you don't know shit about Nike product or clothing products in general you're just another Jordan bandwagon follower (mommy kids at school got these so I need demz quickz) nah man Lebron sneakers are by far a way better asset to nike as a shoe and a player... How many Nike Outlets do you see with quality Lebrons? none... thats because people are bandwagon fools I have just as many Lebrons as Jordans and I get far more compliments on my Lebrons and honestly they're a way better built shoe.

Jordans will and ALWAYS have been Nkes worst shoe... but since people follow it so much like some other brands (kicker/alpine for instance) people will always pay top price for 2nd tier clothing. But im not gonna lie Jordans are fresh as fuck and cheap as fuck and they use air max so nuff said, also dont complain about spending $110 on jordans, thats your own fault... I get jordans all day at my work (before discount) for $40 all day I dont know where you're shopping to be honest, Lebrons on the other hand you cant find for under $100 anywhere.

Team Bassick

Also shoes that I can obtain right now @ retail price:

Jordan Old School II @ 49.99$

Jordan Old School III @ 34.95$

Jordan Melo M3/M4 @ 40.00$

Jordan Melo M6 @ 60.00$

Hell if you want sick shoes with style for the basketball look invest in some damn Ballistix or something maybe some AF1 or the Jordan AF1-2's that we just got that are only $100. Honestly are you guys shopping whole retail online? if so I feel bad for yall but I never spent close to $100 on ANY of my Jordans... I did however drop about $100+ per pair of Lebrons and AF1/2's / Dunks and Space Jams

Nike Air shoes are where it's at always cheap comparible between AF1's and Jordans in looks and have the comfort and reliability of a running shoe/

Edited by gotspl?

Team Bassick

what was that rant all about?

almost ALL of my Jordans squeek and i BARELY wear them. Each pair gets worn to work once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks. I put them on, walk to my car, drive my to my office and sit at a desk all day.....so no rigerous activity at all. I love them for the look and feel but they need to fix the issue or im not buying another pair ever again.

Also, who cares if you have the hookup at your work and get half-off or better. We dont all get that luxery. Thats like me saying, "you guys are all stupid, i got my amps for $xxx.xx and you paid full price". Some of us have hookups in places others dont even get a slight discount. So i go to FootLocker and pay full price, who cares?? Its not your money.

On a side note, I have a $180 pair of Lebrons and they are great, no squeek at all....but they dont look or feel as good as a Jordan IMO.

Again though, until they figure out the problem, im done buying them....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Nah steve that wasn't directed completely towards you, shoes are made of rubber they squeak but to single out jordans is just weird concidering ive never ran into that problem? Where do you guys buy from? Outlets/Online or thrift shops? Cause there are generic jordans out there in Conneticut I know a shop that sell Defective Jordans half price but they exclude this information...

And dude im not bragging about what I pay im asking where the hell you guys are paying this much for jordans? I've NEVER seen them for over $100 unless its online.

Team Bassick