thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

because you were running a 270a alt with a small 2ch amp and a 1500w amp compared to a small 2ch amp and a 4-5kw amp...??

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

because you were running a 270a alt with a small 2ch amp and a 1500w amp compared to a small 2ch amp and a 4-5kw amp...??

..you could put it that way

or you could see it as I had my t1k at like 10v a couple times and the protect caught it, clipped the amp before I had it o-scoped and the sub got hot before the amp did, or that I had it stashed under my seat with poor ventilation and still refused to get hot, or a number of other things and it still refused to care

..whatever though PowerBass is solid, but in the wrong hands anything can go wrong

so calm down :lol:

keep checking into the sub i wont be up for awhile but when i do come ill be happy to put a good tested meter on it :clapping:

replaced the battery and after I ran my ground I checked every spot that I could and it read 12.99v so it is accurate

the sub rests at 9 ohms so it is the sub haha!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

how is it that it rests at 9ohms? even ken checked it when he hooked it upfor me the first time it was dual 1.. unless i dont understand ohms teach me

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

how is it that it rests at 9ohms? even ken checked it when he hooked it upfor me the first time it was dual 1.. unless i dont understand ohms teach me

haha you tell me! I put the DMM to ohms and tested both coils they rested around 9.6 ohms

checked my 2 channel and both my comp sets were resting around 4.1 ohms so I know its accurate

I don't know for being wired to 18 ohms that amp was puttin out some serious power :lol:

i say we find out if ken will help out we can drive to his and see wtf lol.. i just dont understand 9ohms, your doing something wrong when you touch the DMM leads to the direct wire leads..."i think" becaus when ken tested em they both read the same thing :pardon:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

That amps looks so familiar, and so does that TSNS, weird. My amp has some issues now too, praying the problem rests with my wiring. I'll cross my fingers cause I have the shittiest luck too. Can't build up my TSNSs if my amps not working.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

soo... I started tweakin again on the hoe

when I put in the ground run on the drivers side.. same side as the RCA's I knew I would have alternator whine but that would be my motivation to rip the interior out and redo EVERYTHING

I have my power on the passengers side and I've always wanted to switch it over to the drives side because I am losing a good 5 feet by running it across the engine bay

so here is my goal..

power wire ran on drivers side along with the ground

run RCA's, Remote Turn on and Speaker wire underneath the carpet up the middle

rip out the back speaker wire since I don't have back speakers right now and its just chillin taking up space and looking like crap

remove the 16 gauge I originally ran from the front doors to the back for my tweeters (don't need it now that I have the Punch comps with built in crossovers)

remove the 12 gauge from the front doors and replace it with new 12 gauge that is long enough to reach the amps instead of soldering on more wire to the end like I have now

get it all ziptied and neat under the carpet and bring it up behind the second row right by the amps with wire loom

and hopefully get my rear seats put back in since they have been out for SO long because I wanted easy access for my 15's and wiring for that

anyways.. on to the pics

interior gutted..

IMG_8920.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

my interior just chillin on the box by the sub and amp haha!

IMG_8922.jpg

IMG_8923.jpg

IMG_8924.jpg

the wire on the left is what I ripped out.. still plenty good to use in other applications.

the eighty feet of 12 gauge on the right is what I was going to use for the 6 15's but after wiring up 2 I realized 80 feet is kind of much

IMG_8925.jpg

I don't really know what to do with the PowerBass at this point.. I don't really see myself spending $50+ to get it shipped off somewhere to later find out someone could have done it local for WAY cheaper so I think I'm just going to wait for Joe to get home :)

Archived