either ups or assman ripped me off!

if you are going to say assman ripped you off, or the UPS then i call that bitching, assman is a reputable person around here.. You didnt even hook it up before coming up here claiming he ripped you off, which is fucking stupid, if you dont like the truth then dont post stupid shit, its that simple

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what the fuck do you mean by "then come bitch" and im about to hold your fucking horses

Translation: Quit bitching until you know if it works or not. If it does, you bitched unnecessarily if it doesn't then come back and bitch about it.. Your going to hold his fucking horses? lol.. I don't think I'd mess with a fucking horse..

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

i didnt say it WAS assman im just saying thats the only two ppl that has touched the subs and im just saying wouldnt you be pissed off? and im about to go test them but i think n8 is right about the dropping part cause i do know what im talking about and for the stupid ass "noob" comments are gay not everybody in the world that knows alittle about speakers post a zillion times a day on here so gtfo the noob part and it there any thing i can do about it? and yes assman was the first on i sent a msg to about it. but he is not online and i dont have any other way to contact him other than on here.

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

this isnt gona go well for anyone in this situation i can see already

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

if you are going to say assman ripped you off, or the UPS then i call that bitching, assman is a reputable person around here.. You didnt even hook it up before coming up here claiming he ripped you off, which is fucking stupid, if you dont like the truth then dont post stupid shit, its that simple

^^^ Dude Calm down a little lol...... the guy is probably just as mad as I was when Fedex Broke my custom box a week ago. Randy wouldn't rip you off, but There is a chance that it was damaged by ups while in route. Things like this happen just calm down, 1st mistake was titling the post assman ripped me off <-- Never do that man. Try to get to the bottom of it, contact randy and ask him about your problem if it was like that when he sent it. If not figure out if the coil or something is messed up. Then decide whether to take it up with ups, or recone its simple...

"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator.

oh lol i use IB4L :pardon: