Sonic Electronix

alright me and one of my friends are havin this little argument about whos got better subs. hes got 2 jl w6 15s ( the older ones not the v2s) and ive got 2 rf p3 15s (last years model). which would u choose?

edit: neither of us have heard each other yet and wont be able to for a few days cz my trucks in the shop gettin painted so that y i posted this here.

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

sorry man but i say him just because my boy used to have 2 older model w6 12's and that shit hit way harder than the p3 12's i had on a t1k a few months ago....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

It depends on wattage, box, and car IMO. But yours are pretty damn loud

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i have owned the w6 and i would choose them hands down over the P3 not to say the P3 isnt a good sub, but i have owned mulitple versions of w6's from the 8's 12's and 15's. And i loved all of em, i plan on getting a couple of the 8's for my next setup.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Id run sony explodes before I ran any thing from JL

your pretty retarded then... :lol:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

alright me and one of my friends are havin this little argument about whos got better subs. hes got 2 jl w6 15s ( the older ones not the v2s) and ive got 2 rf p3 15s (last years model). which would u choose?

edit: neither of us have heard each other yet and wont be able to for a few days cz my trucks in the shop gettin painted so that y i posted this here.

to answer your question there is not enough information.. it really depends on alot of factors such as was stated before, box, install, power, ect. if you were able to provide more information maby we could make a better decision for you.. good luck

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL