Jay's Burb (4thorder Build), New Subs Coming Soon!!!!

Meh I've done gloss white a lot lately. I might switch it up just to do something different

Well add some leds to it.. I know im going to later on..

Jay

Got the new the rear wheel cylinders in and started to bleed the brakes.. This has been a real pain in my ass.. Having my Big Brother come help me figure it out... Figure I would just call it a day before I lose my temper... :angry22:

Well now that I'm as far as I can afford on the audio, I figure i would trouble shoot my brake issue that just started... Replaced the master, rear wheel cylinders, went to bleed the fronts and found a issue.. The driver's side bleeder screw has been rounded off, and the passenger side has been broken off.. FTL!! :(

Had a great day today.. Got the brake issue figured out all on my own, got new plates and Insurance on the burb.. Fired it up and had the wife follow me to the gas station, just to be safe..lol Finally got to turn up the system for the 1st time!!.. All I can say is dam!!!! :) Im happy as hell.. There is so much more potential left in it.. Would like to thank my mom for helping fund my happiness for getting the beast drivable.. Going to take it down after work tomorrow and meter it to see where im at.. :D

Jay

Archived