this was back in 97 but the truck had low miles and i just dumped 20g's into it and got a check for 29k and change. whoever stole it stripped it and rolled it. FUCKIN ASSHOLES

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

ha ha well i just called my insurance company and i got some know it all an i explained what happened and this jack ass said well do you have pictures. so i was like of what , then he tells me i have to have pictures of my stuff inside the car n i was like so i have to have pictures of my stuff in the car the night it got stolen? n he said yes that way we know its in there. i was like wouldnt that make you all believe that i just am claiming it got stolen and it didnt if i took pictures the night before then in the morning or later that night it came up missing that makes alot of fucking sense. he said well it does to our company im sorry about your luck n i hope you get your booming back in this smart ass voice and i was like are you serious, how professional are you? then hung up hopefully i will call in the morning and not get some jack ass

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Shoulda went with progressive..heard they got amplifier insurance. :rofl:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

what u need to do is go rip half of your dash out and bolt your sub box to your floor.. wheni got robbed they didnt cover anything that wasnt bolted to the car so my smashed subs didnt get covered nor did my amp..usually, its nice to have receipts stashed somewhere u will always know where they are for cases like this, you can always think what you want. it wont happen to me, but dont be so sure bro.

its usually not even the fact that they stole the shit, its the fact that all of your hard work is tooken apart like that..

and DREW. i SMH to your post.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

PISSED! HOW DUMB CAN PEOPLE BE

says the kid who was doin 50 mph down a road in 5 inches of snow with a tahoe on 26s and rubber bands.. and wonders why he crashed

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

says the kid who was doin 50 mph down a road in 5 inches of snow with a tahoe on 26s and rubber bands.. and wonders why he crashed

seriously?

i didnt wonder why i wrecked i knew why i did but thanks for you post

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...