Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Holy shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted
dayum.jpg

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

  1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Posted

Damn that thing is sick

Subs: 2 Dual 4 DC lvl 3 12's in ported box 34hz tune wired to 1 ohm

Hu: Eclipse 5425

Amp: Soundstream pcx1500d

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c33-2.jpg

Posted

he has 26" rims, but he rear side windows say 2' 4" :orly3:

maybe 28"?s

28" = 2ft 4"

nm already stated 2 posts up^

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

so clean

2evdl54.png


2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)
Posted

Maybe he had 28s?

Looks good. need more pics!

IDK he said 26's.. maybe he used to have 28's before he bagged it or maybe he's just not good at math.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1084 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...