Sonic Electronix

Why is his so much louder?

Im surprised that noone has said anything about this yet, how bout you put your shit down when your driving and drive! Like really your that busy of a man you have to make a video when your driving? and you need both hands to change the song and shit. Its bad enough that people talk or eat when they drive but making a video? What are you going to tell the family of the person you hit and kill? " i made this really cool video just for this car forum i go to sometimes"

Im 17, i drive a shitty car, and its people like you who piss me off the most.

/rant :shrug:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Third you can also adjust volume when you're editing a video. :P

Fourth, he maybe has some magic dust in his enclosure, you probably don't.

Fifth, haven't seen the vids, but do you also have a Mazda 2?

Sixst he probably has some rubber ducks in his car.(they add db's, the yellow one's are the best.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Termlab. I got one.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

lol. No fucking wonder other type of hobbyists think that car audio is the most uninformed hobby.

Also, is that an accord you drive? I can tell you about low voltage even while driving.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Im surprised that noone has said anything about this yet, how bout you put your shit down when your driving and drive! Like really your that busy of a man you have to make a video when your driving? and you need both hands to change the song and shit. Its bad enough that people talk or eat when they drive but making a video? What are you going to tell the family of the person you hit and kill? " i made this really cool video just for this car forum i go to sometimes"

Im 17, i drive a shitty car, and its people like you who piss me off the most.

/rant :shrug:

You're cool. Too bad there's nowhere to play around here that's deserted enough so people won't get pissed. I dont need someone to tell me how to drive.

But, it's the new Q. Maybe a month old or so.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

You're cool. Too bad there's nowhere to play around here that's deserted enough so people won't get pissed. I dont need someone to tell me how to drive.

But, it's the new Q. Maybe a month old or so.

Dude that was irresponsible. You can't keep concentrated on making a video and the road at the same time. What you did was dangerous and that's all he was saying. There's gotta be a place man, find a closed store or something geez not hard.

And your problem could be you're using a sealed box. Try making a 3 cube ported tuned to around 32 Hz. I know Q's are good in sealed, but if you want to get louder you've gotta keep trying things.

And electrical is just as important as the amplifier. If you can't back the amp up, the amp is not going to back you up, that simple.

Not gonna lie but my sealed and ported boxes sound about the same spl wise. Sealed is a lil tighter.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Third you can also adjust volume when you're editing a video. :P

Fourth, he maybe has some magic dust in his enclosure, you probably don't.

Fifth, haven't seen the vids, but do you also have a Mazda 2?

Sixst he probably has some rubber ducks in his car.(they add db's, the yellow one's are the best.)

Where can i get this "magic dust" you speak of? :rofl:

yeah def two different cars

Archived