Guaranteed you won't collect anything from Hit & Run lol...you have no idea who this guy is and w/o that you have nothing...learn your lesson and don't try to slow down an 18 wheeler with your little Honda, there is a reason for police, they handle these issues NOT YOU.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah good luck with the insurance fraud you're gonna try to commit.

Honestly i got to agree with the other people. You trying to be a vigilante and slowing down a 18 wheeler with your car was not the smartest thing to do.

I would take it as a lesson learned. Either way don't try it again. Some of those guys are packin and at this point you are harrassing them by trying to get them to stop and cutting them off and letting them ride your tail. saying that they dont know what you were trying to do to them or if you were trying to rob them might just keep someone out of jail... Justsaying.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

What I hate is when douche bags with lifted trucks do this. Don't get me wrong, I love lifted trucks.. but it seems that almost all (if not all..) of them are douches and do shit like this (pass you in no passing zones while speeding and then high beam you for stupid shit) :shrug:

I think you should of just stayed behind him and called the po po.. or looked on the back of his trailer for a "how is my driving?" thing.

Semis are basically "made" to hit animals going highway speeds, and especially the trailers - he could of passed you and then "accidentally" turned back into your lane too soon, it wouldn't of hurt his trailer at all. :shrug:

Edited by somerandomguy

You know if it was not for guys like this you would not be wearing your favorite pair of k-swiss. These guys keep the economy going by shipping most of our goods. They aren't out there driving all those miles just cause they are bored. As for him speeding, yeah maybe he shouldn't have done it but he may have been on his way home and had an emergency. You do not know what was going on. I think if I was the guy I would have smashed that little honda of yours. I feel worse for him than the little dent he left in your quarter. So I would say he did somewhat keep his cool, he could have hit you like you was a deer and kept going, then you would have been able to cry hit and run for real.

how do you justify him speeding and passing in a no passing lane by you doing the same thing? First off you should understand that that truck is not a Honda...they dont stop on a dime, you should really be careful pulling a stunt like that. I would have been nothing for that truck to smash into you and kill you. I manage the hardware portion of a lumber yard but I also have my CDL. I know how frustrating is is for me when im in the truck. People in passenger cars have no regard for a big truck. People do some of the dumbest shit just to try and get in front of a big truck. Like speed up at the last min just to jump in front of me just to take the turn! Shit people just do anything to not be behind a big truck. Honestly I think one of the safest places on the highway is near a big truck, i mean you dont wanna ride there ass of chill in the blind spots. But for the most part they are some of the safest drivers around....they do it for a living you know. If i had to guess, i would say most truck accidents are due to passenger cars

Just take a deep breath and relax next time. Also since you felt the need to do all of this why in the hell didn't you get his plate number and call the cops on the spot??? Were you scared or something?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you speed at all (2 over, 5 over, 10 over) you can't say that 5 over is ok, but 20 over isn't. The fact of the matter is speeding is speeding.

As far as your altercation goes, that was a non-event. Honestly man, you get the wrong person on the wrong day and you're in deep shit. Just pick up the phone.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

kinda stupid of what you did bruh, you tried to stop him to probally prevent an accident but geting in front of him to try to slow him down will cause a accident itself

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

He hit your car with something? That's messed up. These are the type of people that give a group of people stereotypes. My dad is a truck driver, and I don't think he would even try to speed like. Let alone, follow you and throw something at your car. Crazy stuff.

are u being sarcastic or you cant read because he followed him around with his honda trying to slow the truck down which pissed the truck driver off causing him too throw something at his car not the other way around

cowboys_logo.gif