Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

Guest DC Power Kyle

ill take a picture of that d2700 lol. its FCKED. :drinks:

the 270xp alternator is by the BEST alternator i have ever owned. ive went through 3 alternators in my truck from beating the shit out of them and have yet to find one that will take what ive givin it compared to this DC power alternator. it had a constant 200 amp or more draw on it ALL day yesterday i think thats why the battery swelled and released everything lol. never turned my fluxcaps off the whole day i was demoing. my voltage on my 12v side was sub 13v for almost the whole time i was there so i KNOW that alternator was working. yet it didnt fail. i have built my own alternators and bought alternators but this one DEFINETLY out does anything ive ever owned or built.

lol.gif

Man that shit is straight lethal bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

This might be a dumb question, but would you ever consider putting 2x4s side by side, vertically from front to back along the roof, to cut down on the roof flexing as much, so you don't have a roof ripping on you all the time?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...