My order, ready to party?

So I ordered some woofers from this outfit. In big red blinking letters they announce "Build Time 5-7 Days." That's cool. Tack on another 4 for shipping, so we're looking at two weeks. No biggie. I put my order in, a Friday night no less. It's not till Monday that my payment is accepted, so two weeks from Monday. From what I here I'm suppose to get an e-mail from from these guys when my stuff ready to go. I'm a patient guy. It's been a week, I figure I'll get an e-mail today or tomorrow. Today, I come home from work and bam!

DSC01858.jpg

Typical Fi Audio, showing up ready to party.

Wondering what they are?

DSC01861.jpg

18" IB3.......For my car :o......Flame Suit On :P

They'll be replacing these.

DSC01873.jpg

Old school Ascendant Audio Atlas. Old school? Yes, it's been that long.

I opted for the Darth Vader edition IB3s with black motors and a dark grey logo. Not really, this is what they sent me, so I'm running with it. :)

DSC01866.jpg

Stay tuned for a tear down and rebuild. Thanks for looking. Thanks Fi.

hell yeah im very interested in the rebuild mang. that comparison is crazy too. def a upgrade id say. the AAs look tiny lol makes me wonder what my XL 15" would look like next to a XL18. are ya gonna start a totally new log or add onto the one ya got up now...so i know where to look hahaa

hell yeah im very interested in the rebuild mang. that comparison is crazy too. def a upgrade id say. the AAs look tiny lol makes me wonder what my XL 15" would look like next to a XL18. are ya gonna start a totally new log or add onto the one ya got up now...so i know where to look hahaa

Thanks. It's been a while since I've owned 18". They are just silly big. I'll probably start a new build so I can give it a catchy title. I'll update my sig with links. I'll probably get started this weekend.

BTW congrats on SOTM March 2010. Tearing up the vol knob with that amp I hope. :)

Hey man I'm thinking about one of these for my single cab truck when you get it in definitely let me know and do a good review and lots of vids.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Hey man I'm thinking about one of these for my single cab truck when you get it in definitely let me know and do a good review and lots of vids.

Will do. Weather permitting I'll get started in the next few days. Hurrican Alex, ftl. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Edit: I should have read the build thread and your sig. . .(2) 18's. . .Nice

Edited by bkolfo4

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.