Sonic Electronix

hhahahahahaa !! she only has cvrs tho !!! lmao

LoL u only have type rs!

SHes gonna have 8 12s in a mini van on 4krms soon en will be shitting on your 139 lol not even 140 yet haha!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

"Who says type r 12's r weak ?"

ME, THAT'S WHO! Nah, a type r is nice for the price, they are incredibly easy to recone, lol. I don't really like them though, they are just too overrated, IMO, everyone gets them because everyone else gets them. Basically I like type r's but I hate alpine. And I'm sorry, but you should not have even considered starting this thread until you had video proof of these numbers on a termlab.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Honestly, I believe all you people argue about the dumbest issues. Yeah the termlab is the standard, i never heard of the ops mentioned meter. All that aside, this is a great forum for members like this and the new members that join everyday. I would sure hate for them to see this thread and be discouraged from remaining on the forum and learning like i do everyday. Why argue? Ohh btw im sorry for leaning off topic...

To the op great system and keep bangin away!!

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Im just gonna post this cause this is how I feel, some people love to get metered for shows and stuff and i can see that. But why is everyone hooked on numbers now a days?? I mean no disrespect to anyone but as long as i can get peoples windows rattling from 10 houses down and being heard across neighborhoods thats cool with me. I know that people db drag and tl to see progress and I have no problem with that, but its like thats all people care about. The other day i went into a audio-shop and me and the workers were talkin and he was hating super hard because i dont get on the meter but he claims that if you dont meter its like the end of the world, i mean is it that big of a deal if i someone doesnt plan on competing

I did get way off topic sorry, OP Good system man

i think kyle rapped this all up...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

why don't you take your phone there and do like a 30 second vid? thats long enough to show the score.

if my phone would connect to a comp iw ould but i cant find a cable for it :( i looked everwhere and they dont have a cable for an lgview piece of shit phone !!

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived