Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

insane air movement...who cares about the other shit, nobody's panties need to get bunched up, to different kinds of purpose built vehicles..both move air like crazy..good stuff sir, thanks JP for posting....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

amazing hairtrick

awesome truck

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Tommies not called the king of bass for nothing. hes been holding it down with the same install and same woofers for a long long time.

this

Tommys car is crazy lol

Ridiculous hairtrick lol

thats what i was thinking ...

Back on topic... jp if she wants moar votes to make it a landslide you know what must be done.... maybe even another sundown pic?? ;)

How do you check who's winning?

the voting is held where you cant see who has how many votes..you mean pix like these?

scrapin2010012.jpg

scrapin2010010.jpg

sponsor love ;)

scrapin2010127.jpg

I really don't get why people are constantly comparing two types of vehicles that shouldn't be compared to each other. First off, with these meade killers or w/e...

im wondering that myself,ask the 5million people on the internet that do it...why THEY do it,THEY are always saying meade is way louder than tommy lol

He is not called the King of Bass for nothing. All the haters had 4 years straight to beat him, they did not, and he retired the KING OF BASS.

:woot:

double :woot:

Nice vids man, watched them yesterday, but whatever that grinding is fix it ;)

thanks man,i know its not my rearend lol just had that completly rebuilt before the trip lol..maybe it was ash grinding on me lmao but on the real i dont hear it while driving..i listened for it this morning

Thanks for the vids looks like it was a fun weekend. I voted for your girl good luck hope she wins. :good:

thanks man i appreciate it,i told her i figured all my car audio bros would rep it up for her!so far people are coming thru!remember you can vote everyday,so take the 5 seconds and drop the vote everyday!thanks mang!

I really don't get why people are constantly comparing two types of vehicles that shouldn't be compared to each other. First off, with these meade killers or w/e... It's a comparison between a daily driven vehicle (steve's) to a another vehicle whose sole purpose is bass/audio. Do you really think Tommy drives that thing around? No it's a trailer queen. While the Tahoe on the other hand is driven around all the time, and can still seat 5. It still has functionality other than just audio.

Agree with alot of that. This whole Steve Meade killer seems like just a little fun. I'm sure there is no harm in it. Unless there is an agenda behind it all then really its plea for attention imo :)

He is not called the King of Bass for nothing. All the haters had 4 years straight to beat him, they did not, and he retired the KING OF BASS.

:woot:

I'm sure he bought the truck out today there is alot more competition for him. People werent at his level 4 years ago. He is the king though and no one will take that from him. I'd just love to see what he could do on a flat out run in that thing!!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

JP, Still need help on votes ;)

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

Agree with alot of that. This whole Steve Meade killer seems like just a little fun. I'm sure there is no harm in it. Unless there is an agenda behind it all then really its plea for attention imo :)

I'm sure he bought the truck out today there is alot more competition for him. People werent at his level 4 years ago. He is the king though and no one will take that from him. I'd just love to see what he could do on a flat out run in that thing!!

thats all it is,some people have no sense of humor or know how of picking up on it, and for the second part,the windshield goes at his will,so thats what stops him from being louder im sure lol

JP, Still need help on votes ;)

yes,vote vote vote lol voting goes thru july4th for this round

I havent had the luxury of sittin in tommys truck but i have vids from maybe couple feet away and it was blowing and rippin at my shirt like it wanted it from me LoL I really dont think there are to many people that could keep up with that truck.. I agree tommys truck and steves are on 2 different level's i'm sure if tommy wanted to drive his jus not tint the window and drive it but i have heard he has a van "Ho problems 2" thats just as loud as that and it was in a burnout contest couple years back. Id love to see the van make one more round. As much brutal force gets put on tommys truck it still looks amazing not your typical junk yard find for db drag vehicle.

Wow; awesome vids. 1st I've seen of tommy's truck.

And voted for ur girl.

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening