140m gallons and climing

BP=doodoo . for real this shit is sad. i meen fuck the dumb shit, stop it from gushing oil then figure out who is the one to blame for it all. the politics of it is just BS. just my thoughts on it

Oil companies are the most powerful companies on the planet, and they don't get along with each other. BP is/was at the top for biggest in oil, I can see a lot of other oil companies taking advantage of this and helping to shut them down. While BPs fuel prices are going up to compensate for all the money their loosing, other companies are driving down their prices so that BP has no chance. If BP tanks do you know how many factories and gas stations there will be available for other oil companies to scoop up? I really would be amazed to see BP recover, and it won't ever be the same company it used to be. It might want to live up to its name and go "Beyond Petroleum" considering its all over the ocean.

beyond petroleum, like water with oil mixed in, oil with water mixed in, etc. :rofl:

I think he was just there at the right time, but who knows..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1tsfeWRlEc

Forevrbumpn, I forget exactly what it was.. but in the past 3 years I think, BP made $59bill profit.. or maybe it was 1 year, I forget and CBA to look it up..but yeah. So if they use $20bill to pay people, and the oil is nowhere near cleaned up..and they will have to pay people again before it's done.. they've already used $20bill, and will have to use the rest most likely just to pay people.

seen this on Facebook- Hilarious!!!

I think Jacob actually posted it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

They already committed $20 bil to help fixing and paying off companies in the Gulf, so that is money they have I'am sure

if they run in to deficit they don't have money for, leave it up to Obama to help them out ;)

^ Not trying to get political sorry

He can kiss my re-election vote goodbye if he does. If BP tanks from an oil spill, might send a little message to the rest of the oil companies to be a tad more careful.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

For one those of you saying Obama will help them out, very very doubtful considering him and other democrats were the ones that made BP pledge the money. Republicans were actually outraged that the government forced BP to put that back... Oh and newsflash those companies don't sell all the oil they pump, so all they have to do is drop the price of oil by unleashing their stores and they'll still come out on top

BP is paying my bro around 10gs a month for cleanup. :trippy:

Im thinking of filing a claim because i deliver newspapers to condo rentals and my "sales" are way down. meh :drinks:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

toyota made it out of the recalls...bp will make it out of this disaster and somehow will profit from it.

thats cause theyre not the first company to have serious flaws with their car let alone the only with sticking acceleration. theyre just a non american company(even tho they build AND sell here in america) so they get far more press than american companies

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

For one those of you saying Obama will help them out, very very doubtful considering him and other democrats were the ones that made BP pledge the money. Republicans were actually outraged that the government forced BP to put that back... Oh and newsflash those companies don't sell all the oil they pump, so all they have to do is drop the price of oil by unleashing their stores and they'll still come out on top

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm almost positive that obama only did that to try to make himself look better as he's done nothing but fail so far.. and if bp wants to lower the price of gas, I'm all for it :D

Don't know if anyone else knows about this, but science websites, and radio talk shows are also talking about a methane bubble building up towards the ocean floor. I don't know how accurate this is, but they have talked about different scenarios from the mildest possibility of the methane rising, to the worst case scenario, which I don't believe really

a mild possibility is bubble rising to the surface over a few square miles, and sinking all ships with in the area, just bubble to where the ships have no where to go but down

the worst case scenarios is major tsunamis

I just don't know if this info is super accurate, but supposedly BP knows, and is not saying anything

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived