Tw1st3d13 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 You can ALWAYS find full time work in the summer if you are willing to break a sweat. Lawn mowing, landscaping, construction...hell I run a lawn irrigation crew and never turn down someone who wants to work...trouble is most kids don't want to WORK...they just want paid. We are putting in 50-60 hours a week. You would think with so many people unemployed I could find plenty of help...but people are just too damn lazy to get out of the air conditioning. How far away are you? I need a few weeks of work possibly a few months I'm in kansas city MO
Namosh Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 How far away are you? I need a few weeks of work possibly a few months I'm in kansas city MO St. Joseph. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Tw1st3d13 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 St. Joseph. Pm me on Info for the job if your looking to hire me and my step dad I'm 19 hes 32 I believe we both love working outside and we are hard workers
skittlesRgood Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 13.8 hours. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
kirill007 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 how long does it take to make 250 dollars? About 7 hrs on monday-fri., 5 1/2 hrs. on Saturday, and 3.5 hrs. on Sunday. LOL, but being a pimp doesn't counts... Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
BeatBox Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 cutting grass? alittle yard work for $$$ lol installing stuff for ppl, or a job
onelivinlarge Posted July 3, 2010 Author Report Posted July 3, 2010 i dont mind working out side. i actually just got this months pay for mowing this churches yard 40 bucks so im 40 closer then i was i wish i could do construction like i did last year 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
n8ball2013 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 about 8 hours up til 40 for the week and about 5.5 after that.... THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BeatBox Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 hit up craigslist and sell stuff u dont need and is worth $$$ that usually works for me
onelivinlarge Posted July 4, 2010 Author Report Posted July 4, 2010 good idea have a guitar i dont play anymore 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.