For those of you that like Tech N9ne.........

whats your favorite song of his? im trying to find more songs by him.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

THE Tech N9ne songs i like are im,ma tell- caribou lou- blackened the sun- red nose and demons. the last two songs have good bass that drops good.thats the only ones of tech n9ne i have right now but many more of others that i listen to.

Trapped in A Psychos Body, Get Blowed, Lets Get Fucked Up, T9X, Original Demons song, Eimstein, Jellysickle, Im A Playa, Paseo.

Edited by MrSoHeavySPL

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Pretty much everything by him... But Red Necro, I'm a Playa, Demons, Show Me A God, Sorry 'N Shit, Trapped In A Psycho's Body, Welcome To The Midwest, Welcome To My World, Nothin', The Beast, Demons, Low, Little Pills, Riotmaker.... etc

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

k.o.d., hunterish(shit POUNDS in my car!), in the trunk, shadows on the road, imma tel, killing you, get blowed, lets get fucked up, pinocciho, welcome to the midwest

Edited by smitt808

Ascendant Audio Havoc 15 D1

4.5 cubes tuned LOW...28hz

Alpine MRP-M1000

Front Stage: Infinity Reference 5 1/5

Rear: Infinity Reference 6x9

Alpine CDA-117 with power pack

240a DC Power alt

Big 3 in 2ga.

97 Monte Carlo(R.I.P.)

k.o.d., hunterish(shit POUNDS in my car!), in the trunk, shadows on the road, imma tel, killing you, get blowed, lets get fucked up, pinocciho, welcome to the midwest

i fuckin love hunterish. i have k.o.d., hunterish, demons, get blowed, midwest choppers 1 and 2, psycho bitch 1 and 2, in the trunk, get blowed, imma playa, riotmaker, caribou lou, sex out south, seven words, dysfunctional, low, sickology 101, come gangsta, biancas and beatrices, bout ta bubble, poh me anutha, nothin(fuckin pounds), welcome to the midwest,pinocchiho,imma tell, higher power, red nose, and i think thats it.

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

There is a few songs on Krizz Kalikos CD "genius" that have tech nine in them, a few of them hit hella hard. A few are "doe doe" "butt naked fun" "getcha life right" "dead wrong" "so high", pretty much all of those songs are good and hit if you like tech.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

T9X, Come Gangsta, Like Yeah, This Ring, Caribou Lou, Demons

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3