For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?

Ive got the 55watt 6Ks and they are fine. I plan to do a retrofit soon where im gonna need h1 bulbs instead of the 9006. And im gonna go with DDM again. Only problem i had is when i ordered the site didnt say they were backordered .... so it took me a month to get them.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i got a $200 set of maxcar 8000k 35w low beams and just got me a set of 8000k 35w ddm hi/lows and i cant tell the difference in intensity ecept with the high beam part, i love ddm and will get another set of hids for my other car

i talked my buddy into gettin some hids and he got the 55w 8000k 9007 hi/lows and he loves the hell out of em, they bright as shit and can see everything

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Ive purchased 17 sets over the last 8 months.

Only had 1 failure, then sent out a new ballast and all is good.

No complaints.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

what bulb though? I need h4 bixenon ;)

they dont run bixenon, they use a lil solenoid that moves the bulb back n forth for low and high beam so u dont have a pause for waiting for the high beams to come on, they use the same bulb but it moves back n forth to get more light output, vs most other companies that have 2 individual hid bulbs, 1 for low beam, and 1 for high beam

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I guess I could post pictures of a distance test. I have a baseball field in my development that you can park about 450 feet from the backstop and I can see the backstop perfect with the 55 watt high kit in the truck and can see it pretty good with the 35 watt kit in the lows. I can spot light deer with the headlights.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Glad i seen this i was just about to post the same thing, i am about to order some, 35watt 6 or 8k im undecided right now.

they dont run bixenon, they use a lil solenoid that moves the bulb back n forth for low and high beam so u dont have a pause for waiting for the high beams to come on, they use the same bulb but it moves back n forth to get more light output, vs most other companies that have 2 individual hid bulbs, 1 for low beam, and 1 for high beam

Hehe, I didn't know any companies used 2 bulbs, that's not really bixenon.. it's bad wording on their part. Bixenon is the little metal piece that moves to change how the light is output :D and that's what I need/want (want highbeam..)

I am going to get either 55w 8000k or 35w 6000k. I had 35w 6000k from a different (shitty ebay) company before, and they were plenty bright.. but it never hurts to have a little more light rofl.. but like I said I don't want the cops fucking with me.

I want them to be 6000k (I'd get 8000k with 55w because 55w washes out the color some) not 5000k I want a lightly blue tint :)

If anyone is about to order I would call them first to make sure it's in stock. Some reason the only downside I ever hear about them is they don't update their site with stock often enough.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived