wL<3bass Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 is DDM tuning still taking 2wks from shipping to arrive at home? even if you pay the 2nd day shipping? im thinking of buying the 55watt 12ks for my truck Good luck driving in the rain or at night... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
mantz88 Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 Dont know what your talking about. My 55 watt 12k's are brighter than peoples 35 watt 8k's. No visual problem at all. 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
BeatBox Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 Good luck driving in the rain or at night... i had the 10k and they looked white to me, so if these 55w ones loose alittle color it should almost be around the same just brighter
BeatBox Posted July 30, 2010 Report Posted July 30, 2010 Go the in early today! too bad i didnt have time to install them, i was working on my cousins Scion....heres the pic, they look good so far! i cant wait
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 installed them this morning and now one of the ballast is acting up :angry: :angry: aint that some bulls shit, now gotta send it back wont be another wk and half til i get it back.....didnt even get to use them at night EDIT: i go to their site, go to support or trouble shooting and shit dont lead to anywhere i get a blank page
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 I'm happy. Took 3 weeks but I like them so far. Just drove to pick my girl up which is 25 minutes both way on highway and country roads and they're great. Need to do a little more aiming adjustment. Kind of wish I got the 10k now though but nothing wrong with a extra set of bulbs laying around if I order some 10ks These are 8,000k on 35watt ballast. Sorry BeatBox....Mine work 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
GRITS Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Damn glad I dont live around you you'd blind the hell out of me..... Even though my lenses need buffing my lights are pretty bright I dont even know what I have in there... LOL
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 They actually aren't bad. I was in a rush and just lowered the aim a little before I left but I'll get them aimed 100% tomorrow. Driving up behind people and people coming at me my lights really didn't even light up the car (as in the windshield up) And I really need to buff the shit out of my lenses 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Beanz Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 Man beatbox im in the same situition too my damn balast keeps on blowing out my damn bulbs..FUCK IM MAD..thats already the second pair its burnt out. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
BeatBox Posted July 31, 2010 Report Posted July 31, 2010 fuck you Robert! jk jk Im glad they worked for you, 3wks waiting shit they better work or i would run them over with my 24s lol yeah can def see the difference between the 35 and 55w kits, atleast i could even in the middle of the day Beanz yeah man, but shit happens im actually running the 12k bulbs with my old ballast so its not all bad news over here, ill send the ballast on monday and hopefully have everything in a wk and a half or so, i would just buy the damn ballast but they dont sell them alone, only bulbs WTF
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.