If I see you on the news I know why..............

i loled

hes a good guy and i know he wouldnt do some stupid shit like that

at least for the time ive been talking to him about car audio and when hes helped me and everything he doesnt seem like he would do something like that

Sounds just like the type of person who you would see on CNN. I'm onto you. Lol j/k. I actually saw this rifle mentioned on some boring gun show I was watching onthe history channel I think a few weeks ago. I am pretty sure the same model :-/ and it definitely looked like a badass gun. I think it could penetrate almost any normal object you would want at a distance but the real question is you really think you have what it takes to hit a target a half mile away? It takes A LOT of skill and practice to even come close to accomplishing that. If you get one make sure you let us know because I'd love to see one of these in person.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Remington 700 in .308 if you want a good long rifle :)

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Remington 700 in .308 if you want a good long rifle :)

Would it penetrate an engine block?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Sounds just like the type of person who you would see on CNN. I'm onto you. Lol j/k. I actually saw this rifle mentioned on some boring gun show I was watching onthe history channel I think a few weeks ago. I am pretty sure the same model :-/ and it definitely looked like a badass gun. I think it could penetrate almost any normal object you would want at a distance but the real question is you really think you have what it takes to hit a target a half mile away? It takes A LOT of skill and practice to even come close to accomplishing that. If you get one make sure you let us know because I'd love to see one of these in person.

I plan on a lot of practice...and if i get one ill hit you up to see it.

You better send my all that stuff before you shoot (name removed for safety reasons) mom's car... I'ma be all sad if your in jail and i don't have that 18 :lol:

You know lol

My friend has a 700 model remington, he's very pleased with it.

Ill have to do some research

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Cheytac .408 M200 Intervention, FTMFW! But seriously, my favorite rifle company is cheytac, my second favorite is Barret. You can't go wrong with a Barret, lol. It'll go through the engine, the wall, the tree outside... the other wall...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Cheytac .408 M200 Intervention, FTMFW! But seriously, my favorite rifle company is cheytac, my second favorite is Barret. You can't go wrong with a Barret, lol. It'll go through the engine, the wall, the tree outside... the other wall...

Lol :rofl: But dude, I don't know much about guns but that would be awesome to own one of those, The biggest thing I've shot was a 300, I think thats what it was

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)