Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah that is what your mom said..

lol j/p :P

it is what my mum said. she gave birth to this, she was the first person to ever see my package, lol, and had to replace all my boxers when the crotch was ripped through sheer masculine puberty.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

bring your ear protection. these are 2200 watts!

2200 watts & thats not countin the bazooka tube. thats some serious shit im gonna hear lol

Posted

I went ahead and commented the video, see if you can guess which one I am, and you can thank me later.

But overall when it comes down to it, yall are both retarded. If you get your feelings hurt in such a way that you have to make a thread for all of us at SMD to have your back then you need a bigger stereo so you don't have this problem of people ragging your shit. (like really?) It's one thing to stumble upon a tool on youtube with an amp duct taped to the roof. When you get called out and It's like "hey, you guys check this loser out who thinks he's so cool with his weak shit" it's a little different.

Don't get me wrong man, like I said, I trash commented the video myself so I got your back, but that's your one freebie. :drinks:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

I went ahead and commented the video, see if you can guess which one I am, and you can thank me later.

But overall when it comes down to it, yall are both retarded. If you get your feelings hurt in such a way that you have to make a thread for all of us at SMD to have your back then you need a bigger stereo so you don't have this problem of people ragging your shit. (like really?) It's one thing to stumble upon a tool on youtube with an amp duct taped to the roof. When you get called out and It's like "hey, you guys check this loser out who thinks he's so cool with his weak shit" it's a little different.

Don't get me wrong man, like I said, I trash commented the video myself so I got your back, but that's your one freebie. :drinks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmQZXza2Rs

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

LOL at my comment on this video of his....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sx2rX_lcKI

Ah shit, that was funny as hell.

But really guys? Berating a 12-13 year old kid for some stupid comment? Just making SMD look like a bunch of punk assholes. What would you do if you met him in real life? Beat the fuck out of him?

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6476 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...