its a unique system atm but its not done

dual racing filters

but i had to take em off for the car to pass smog 2morrow

fucking California

the apx has a rms of 5kw and mainly made for burps, i would have gone with 4 apxx series subs but i cant have the electrical to back up 20kw because this is a daily drive with only 1 possible alt

i doubt an apx could take 5k daily apxx maybe but not an apx give an apx 3-3500 rms and there loving it

and in that flexing video up there why are you wearing ear muffs ?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Hey I'm not trying to be a dicc but why did you take all that time on your bumper then leave the fog light wires exposed? The other thing I was wondering what happened to the corners of the bumper it self it looks like they didn't line up when you put the bumper back on, and does the passenger side sag or is that just the pic? On a positive not the amp looks good.

The only reason I ask is that I had an idea about doing some work on my bumper but I didn't feel comfortable that it would go back on the same as before.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Hey I'm not trying to be a dicc but why did you take all that time on your bumper then leave the fog light wires exposed? The other thing I was wondering what happened to the corners of the bumper it self it looks like they didn't line up when you put the bumper back on, and does the passenger side sag or is that just the pic? On a positive not the amp looks good.

The only reason I ask is that I had an idea about doing some work on my bumper but I didn't feel comfortable that it would go back on the same as before.

im not done with the bumper im gonna work more on it today

what are you doing?

Destroying an SUV

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Are those horns or forced air induction in the front bumper? LMFAO

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

hmmmmmm.......nice car :pardon:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

placed a order for 7 pairs of midbass woofers will be custom impedence for the doors so that i can wire them in parallel in the 4 channels down to 2 ohms because im gonna have to put 7 to a amp so its gonna be complicated

anyways here is the pics of the woofer's

thats last years model mine is gonna have a larger motor and a different back plate

qt6_1.jpg

Archived