glad to hear hes doing good. i wish i could help but im in 302....kinda a long distance from 916

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Glad to hear he's fine, I'm in the same situation as Chode, I'm a bit far away to help srry =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

best of luck on this one, i know first hand how appendix suck, mine burst and i was in the hospital in intensive care for a month

this is an after picture, way after the fact but i went form 170lbs to 80lbs in the hospital and it took me a little over 4 years to get the wieght back, and i needed to learn how to walk over again due to muscle atrophy.

Posted Image

So waiting isnt an option on somethign like this , dont be stubborn, i was stubborn and had to heal will hell for 4 years of my life afterwards. Lost the job i loved, and had to go through the pain of a colostomy illiostomy due to the poison from the appendix eating away at one of my kidneys part of my large intestine and various other parts.

A BIG GET WELL

Thanks guys! Those of you that are close will be getting a call. I guess you could plan on this upcoming weekend, considering we will be leaving for the Portland show a week from Thursday. So, this upcoming weekend is the last weekend to get it together...if everyone is up for it :)

best of luck on this one, i know first hand how appendix suck, mine burst and i was in the hospital in intensive care for a month

this is an after picture, way after the fact but i went form 170lbs to 80lbs in the hospital and it took me a little over 4 years to get the wieght back, and i needed to learn how to walk over again due to muscle atrophy.

Posted Image

So waiting isnt an option on somethign like this , dont be stubborn, i was stubborn and had to heal will hell for 4 years of my life afterwards. Lost the job i loved, and had to go through the pain of a colostomy illiostomy due to the poison from the appendix eating away at one of my kidneys part of my large intestine and various other parts.

A BIG GET WELL

Thank you!

We were fortunate enough that he had his surgery before it ruptured, but I guess they will be keeping him in the hospital overnight tonight too because he will be a little more sore than usual because the surgeon said he had to move around his colon.

Sorry to hear about your experience with it!

Thank you!

We were fortunate enough that he had his surgery before it ruptured, but I guess they will be keeping him in the hospital overnight tonight too because he will be a little more sore than usual because the surgeon said he had to move around his colon.

Sorry to hear about your experience with it!

least for the most part he wont have any LONG healing processes, my middle incision took a long time to heal and i ripped it back open prematurely trying to do pullups to restrengthen myself. Also without those big cuts he isnt suseptable to hernias like i am so those are all good things to think about and be thankful for

i had that appendacitis (spelling) they said it was about to burst when they pulled it out so after reading what accordman had to go through, im kinda happy it didnt happen. glad to hear everything went alright and i would definitely be there but im in missouri -_-

good luck with everything

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Damn sorry bout the appendix Bill, hope your recovery is speedy! Wish I was closer to help get the beast back together.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i had that appendacitis (spelling) they said it was about to burst when they pulled it out so after reading what accordman had to go through, im kinda happy it didnt happen. glad to hear everything went alright and i would definitely be there but im in missouri -_-

good luck with everything

i've never had the mis fortune of being in the hospital, or breaking a bone, or anything severe like stitching, but i'm glad the surjury went well, and i don't know him, but he's lucky to have such a caring wife and I hope the truck gets done cuz I wanna see it fully done. Glad all is well.

Twigz.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Just want to give everyone an update on Bill. He is doing very well, he's enjoying the morphine :lol: He's moving a little slow, but he's up and moving around a little.

He should be coming home tomorrow, I'm so glad...it's awfully lonely without him around the house.

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes, you guys are the best!

All of you that have offered to help get the truck ready for trifecta are much appreciated and we will definitely take you up on your offers!

Thanks again!

Archived