illegal fireworks in cali

man are roman candles illegal in cali? i had some and now i know why there illegal here. :peepwall:

lol i know what you mean. i lit my friend's backyard on fire with one of those.

I feel so damn jipped living in Cali

The damn Grand Finale packs, have damn mortars in them

here things just sparkle, and go up no more than 6 ft

:bull:

with all the times that kids have lit the hills, i live on, on fire i understand why we dont get the good shit here. i mean i wish we could, i love fireworks, but we have a lot of idiots and dry grass here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Kentucky is the same way. But indiana is allowed to have the GOOD SHIT! So i can just drive across the boarder to PHANTOM's display room and pick up my shit there.

Ahhhh the joys of living in TN, we can buy all that good shit at any of the side of the road firework stands.

No dope fireworks, no magazines over 10 rounds, no assault rifles buncha :bull:

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Indiana for the win!! Theres a phantom showroom right down the road. So me and my friends go down there year round!!! And its buy 1 get 1 same or lesser price all year long!!!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Indiana for the win!! Theres a phantom showroom right down the road. So me and my friends go down there year round!!! And its buy 1 get 1 same or lesser price all year long!!!

Yea the showroom off exit 5 off 65 is the one i go to.

Buy sparklers and make sparkler bombs

i made a kind of giant fireball/"fountain" with 1000 sparklers

my neighbor came out and was like, i thought my garage door fell off.., I didnt understand now it seemed like that though

No dope fireworks, no magazines over 10 rounds, no assault rifles buncha :bull:

x2 but thank god that i now live in texas. you can buy an assault rifle at the age of 18 texas FTMFW. lol and on the website, is there anything that is the same as piccolo petes? i havent used those in a 2 liter bottle in so long, ever since i left cali. help someone. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived