Sundown Audio

No more Team Sundown members this year.

Okay guys -- Team is full for 2010.

Please do not email me about Team inquiries until 2011 -- this means not until January!

Our Team is strong this year and I cannot handle the 100+ Team inquiries a week any more this year.

Any Team or "sponsorship" inquiry e-mails will be deleted.

Sorry for the inconvenience but my Inbox gets 100+ e-mails reading "sponsorship" every week.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Im surprised it took you so long to do this. 100+ a week wouldn't fly too far with me.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

fuckin people asking for free shit...i would keep track of who they are and charge them extra just in spite of trying to get free shit or a big discount ...damn that pisses me off...

lazy fuck go out get a job and buy your own gear...and quit looking for handouts

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

fuckin people asking for free shit...i would keep track of who they are and charge them extra just in spite of trying to get free shit or a big discount ...damn that pisses me off...

lazy fuck go out get a job and buy your own gear...and quit looking for handouts

Amen!

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

i'm glad i am not the only one who thinks this way. i've had a job basically since i was 16 to be able to do stuff. 16 years later and i am finally just about caught up. got a nice car with a nice (although small) system and as soon as my wife finishes her schooling we will have another income. it will be SO sweet to finally be able to go big after waiting and working for it all of these years. something someone who gets everything given to them will never understand.

edit: I didn't mean to insinuate that any current team members are freeloaders :)

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i'm sure alot of people are like that, but of the many team sundown members i know personally i'm sure thats not the case. I've been on team sundown i think since 07' and have maybe changed up my set up 3 times, using nearly the same equipment. Never once asked for a hand out or any of the sort. I'm pretty sure Jacob is smart enough when it comes to the emails he gets and can tell who is a genuine competitor looking for a reputable team to support, and someone on there asking for free shit..

Edited by 04SDExplorer

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1