Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i like it :drinks: looks like a fun build for sure

Posted

wow I didn't think a toyota previa could look good but you did it some nice work commin together as well thing is goin to be a monster :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

Gotcha, but why doesnt the front do it too? Solid axle up there???

How long do you think the build will take?

Hi mate (sorry dont know your name), The reason the front suspension doesnt cameber in like the rears is due to the shock design...if you look at the angle of the shock, it is verticle...most cars that I have seen that camber in at the front, have the shocks sitting inwards at the top compared to the lower arm at the bottom of the shock...their natural stance when looking from the front of the vehicle is like this / \ obviously not so extreme but you get what I mean lol

With the previa, the shocks are positioned vertically, like so | | due to the lower arm design, when the suspension compresses, the shocks just go straight down and not down and out at the bottom...

I hope what im saying is clear coz it sounds very wordy for what I mean lol!

teamSPB

Posted

Cheers for the comments so far everyone! It REALLY does get some serious attention! I actually drive it around with the front splitter less than an inch off the ground! People always need to do a double take to see if they are seeing things LOL!

Its a shame I cant take it any lower...next step....BODYDROP!!!

Im messing lol! I think I have an install to complete before I touch the outside again!

teamSPB

Posted

oh man. that van just looks sexxxy. i can NOT wait till the final product. im definitely tuned in!!! keep up the good work!!!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Posted

very cool, nice ceiling

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8951 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...