Heaaded To My First Competition!

naa man thats good...now you can work to make it even louder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Can I round up to yhe next whole number and just say i'm hitting a 141?? I'm feeling a little down about that number...Is that decent for a 15 in the trunk?? With the seats up?? Somebody cheer me up.. Also what would a 140.9 on a new Termlab be on the old Audiocontrol type??

Edited by zaxfire69

Can I round up to yhe next whole number and just say i'm hitting a 141?? I'm feeling a little down about that number...Is that decent for a 15 in the trunk?? With the seats up?? Somebody cheer me up.. Also what would a 140.9 on a new Termlab be on the old Audiocontrol type??

hey man, this dude beat me with 1 15 and I was running two P3's with a T1500 and he was running 2 amps, pushing out the same power and he was in a lower class than me. His 1 15 Memphis ported box enclosure hit just barely over 140 I hit 138.8 and he hit 141. so for 1 15 140 is a good score! If you get another 15 man u can hit 145+.

don't be down.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Didn't try it..I should have cause I think I could have..I wanted to just see what I was doing with my seats up just like I ride around everyday..So the 140.9 on the new Term lab, what would it have been around on the older stuff? The guys I talked to said that the New one was real tight..

Didn't try it..I should have cause I think I could have..I wanted to just see what I was doing with my seats up just like I ride around everyday..So the 140.9 on the new Term lab, what would it have been around on the older stuff? The guys I talked to said that the New one was real tight..

perhaps 141+ like mayb 143? i dunno i'm a rookie at this lol. But when I was in my 2nd comp and got 3rd place using 600 rms amp rockford fosgate we folded my seat down, even took the butt sitter part out, and I got 3rd place. so yes, having ur back seat down, does make quite a difference I think. Keep competing and u'll improve :) that's wha im doin.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Well it turns that I did that Score on track 20 of the USaci cd. I was at the Fi audio forum and told those guys over there that I wasn't familiar with that cd..They told me track 20 was the 20hz track..Is this correct??? IF so how is 140.9 at 20hz?? Is that possible..I know at 20hz my dash on my car moves a hell of alot..Oh well..I love the way my car sounds anyway..Playing the rap music I enjoy and low ass bass it is phenomenal..So SPL or not I win hands down..IMO

Well it turns that I did that Score on track 20 of the USaci cd. I was at the Fi audio forum and told those guys over there that I wasn't familiar with that cd..They told me track 20 was the 20hz track..Is this correct??? IF so how is 140.9 at 20hz?? Is that possible..I know at 20hz my dash on my car moves a hell of alot..Oh well..I love the way my car sounds anyway..Playing the rap music I enjoy and low ass bass it is phenomenal..So SPL or not I win hands down..IMO

dude 140 with 20hz is awesome for a trunk sub and IT WAS SHUT! Go to another, and drop you seats,(try and pick you up a copy of the disc to familiarize your self) do a frequency sweep for your first run when thats done ( you should get two runs each) let your engine sit their for the remainder of the time chargin your system, when time runs out on the first run ask them what your frequency was and burp the corresponding track on the disc....ie, 42hz..track 42.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg