Posted Image

Needs paint. Here's a few pics from the show, thanks to derik.

I played around on the t/l a bit, I scored a sealed up 150.x @ 30hz, 152.6 @ 43hz. When we were looking at it, there were two vibrations hitting over 150db that brought my score down to 152.6 from 158 and change. :( One thing was the sunroof (which was blown off track by the end of the show), there were also about 7-8 other vibrations that were very very loud. Hoping to get that fixed a bit and get that up to around 155 or so, off the stock charging I wouldn't complain.

Posted Image, set a state record beginner hardcore, sandbagged quite a bit too.

Posted Image

Like I said, full tilt those subs are getting a lucky 1000 watts each (especially with the factory charging system.) Can't wait to crank it up on them once I get those alternators.

Short hair trick vid. USDA- White girl:

very nice build... came out killer... better work on the electrical though... lol and is it me the blondes pants wet in a special certian area lol :rolleyes:

I'll do a bag-trick with the window down- till the next show anyway. My wife wont get near it, sooooo I'll post something up, but I don't have a female to do the hair tricks except those willing at shows. Like I said, till I get more power I just need to find a song that's around 30hz or so.. the new young joc cd has some good lows. I let a guy who works with my wife hear it last night, he got out and said he "felt drunk", and that his back was hurting lol. I'd say he was exaggerating, but a few minutes later I still saw him rubbing his back :huh:

The amps never came with birthsheets. Would've been nice, but they just came with a manual saying '4000x1 rms'.

Thats memphis for ya. i dont fully trust their watts

oh and nice vids.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Awesome! Just read the whole build up, top work on that box! Damn you guy's cars have alot of room, 20 odd cubes and still room for batteries. Lucky! :)

Posted up a killer score it'll be scary when you get the other 3 amps running :o

Props!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I'm going to see if I can't get some this afternoon, but honestly if I could change my name I would. :( I really want it to be tejcurrent like everything else, but I can't seem to - Just don't know how. Oh well.

Maybe that link will help ya. Or try emailling david. He would most likely do it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3235

smd2.gifduck.jpg

There's one- it was raining so there wasn't much of a way to get a good vid, and that's a guy- a woman with some nice straight hair would've been better, but theres a guy getting a mohawk.

Thanks for the link btw, I'll definitely get on that :D

*edit ^ that just brings me to the smd homepage?

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived