Frind went in deep bud.

Lol. I'm with Derrick on that. I got what you meant but saying while his blazer was off the road (did he miss the road?) and then he went in deep as mud? Just wasn't quite sure the picture you were trying to paint for us.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Oh it wasnt, but if im going to read something i would rather have it make sense then have to use my super decoder ring i got out of my cereal box this morning

LOL I laughed hard at this. I was just bored and wanted to so how many COOL STORY BROs I would get. I guess its old now? But yea I was talking to my friend the other day and he told me why he doesnt have his blazer anymore. He went mudding and went to deep.

2003 rsx:Alpine CDE-102Fosgate P300-1Fosgate P1 6.5"s15" Re SRX

Cool im glad you laughed at it bro, thats really the only reason i said it, If it had upset you I would have apologized for it :)

But

COOL STORY BRO :)

there ya go man

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Do us all a favor and stop with the useless posts that have nothing relevant to do with jack shit just to get your post count up.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Do us all a favor and stop with the useless posts that have nothing relevant to do with jack shit just to get your post count up.

Sorry Ill stop now, and getting my post count up wasnt my intention.

2003 rsx:Alpine CDE-102Fosgate P300-1Fosgate P1 6.5"s15" Re SRX

lol, tell him to get a bigger lift kit next time :clapping::pardon::drinks:

oh ya, a wench works wonders too, frind went in deep bud sounds like he was smokeing pot when he did this shit

but if the post is about ur amazed that your friends comp in his truck fried due to mud then that aint shit, i seen a pic of a jeep with 2'' of mud on top of the dash and about 3'' in the floor, looks like he kept the windows down when he went threw it

but that shit with samual jackson had me rolling like hell but came off as a lil mean to me but i couldn't quit laughing at it lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, tell him to get a bigger lift kit next time :clapping::pardon::drinks:

I was thinking it just didnt want to say it... My jeep has seen tons of mud and NO problems... and it sitting at stock height.. lol

we had a kid going over some huge ass hills behind the rail road track once, his exhaust ended up wrapped on the axle of his jeep and he just laughed :rofl:

that same night one of the guys at work decided to skip his blazer ZR2 accross the mud and messed something up, i think he got water into the engine or some shit, we opened up the air cleaner and it was soaked, he didnt care i was like WTF

kul fukking storie broe

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Oh it wasnt, but if im going to read something i would rather have it make sense then have to use my super decoder ring i got out of my cereal box this morning

x2

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived