Creepy Crawly Spider Stories

lol.... I was always told they are poisonous as hell, if they get you on sensitive skin, since they have such small teeth

maybe I will just kill them more often

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol.... I was always told they are poisonous as hell, if they get you on sensitive skin, since they have such small teeth

maybe I will just kill them more often

they arent as posionous as what people make them out to be, however, if you are bitten by one your arm will not fall off as long as you take notice, and treat it right away. that bite of those links that I posted was because of their was no treatment going on. a recluse bite is very treatable but still I would be fucking freaking out if I had spiders that big in my house.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i fucking hate spiders

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

this thread is creepin' me out!

To the guys with spiders in their house - don't you spray for bugs and stuff?!

I live in a bottom story apartment so I tend to get all kinds of bugs (especially in the summer when its HOT out) but I have the apartment spray and I spray to keep them away.

About 2 weeks ago I saw a wolf spider (I think that is what it's called) HUGE BITCH! haha, anyway I got my Ortho Home Defence out and soaked that bitch till it shrivled up.

People say without spiders we would be overrun by crickets and other little insects like that - I saw bring it on. I'd rather have jiminy cricket than a pissed off woman spider.

pissed off women are a danger to society in general...no matter what species :lol:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

dude... do rolley polleys have a real name? I've always wondered that.

I believe they are called sow bugs also pill bugs. I used to raise tarantulas and they are quite harmless EXCEPT one species known as the Goliath Bird Eater, also some other names; but i had one that was 12" diameter leg spread had a hard shell and 1"long fangs. I was cleaning its cage once and didnt shut the lid all the way I guess cause I went to the store and came home and the lid was on the floor with no spider inside.... mad searching was on!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I believe they are called sow bugs also pill bugs. I used to raise tarantulas and they are quite harmless EXCEPT one species known as the Goliath Bird Eater, also some other names; but i had one that was 12" diameter leg spread had a hard shell and 1"long fangs. I was cleaning its cage once and didnt shut the lid all the way I guess cause I went to the store and came home and the lid was on the floor with no spider inside.... mad searching was on!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodlouse

A friend of mines dad got bit by a brown recluse, he had to sit in a chamber for 24 hours... Also my cousin recently moved into town into a house that we have been trying to sell for like 10 years now, and we have since taken it off the market. Well she got done will college and got a job and a news station and moved into this house. I guess that she had an exterminator over last week to see what kind of spiders are in the basment, cause there are ALOT and the guy said "I dont think that you are going to want me to answer that", turns out they saw 20+ spiders, and the guy said EVERY one was a brown recluse.... Guess where she sleeps.....

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I hate spiders!!!! FUCK THIS THREAD!!! them damn pics of the fingers :o :o :o SICK!!! i kill every spider i see...

My cousin was in Iraq for 7 months and he has vids. of these things called camel spiders...DAMN!! Search them on youtube..FUCK THAT!!!

Lets Go Ski

Archived