Sonic Electronix

I Wanna See Someone Who Actually Knows How Do This

Ok Ok, I dunno much bout Jack Hammers, I apologize but you don't have to be an ass about my stupidity lol that's just mean. If you wanna school me fine, but do it respectfully.

I gave the JackHammer too much credit apparently.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

ok everyone has seen the jackhammer and there is a definitive line between love it and hate it ive always wanted to see someone who really knew wut they were doin mess with one of these (or two)

personally i love pimp my ride and most of the stuff they do but they have not done the jackhammer justice in either of the builds they did. the first one they didnt use a box and the second they used tiny boxes the size of the woofer itself. u get wut im sayin?

i wanna see someone actually give this woofer wut it wants, a cavernous box and thousands of watts pushin it

im just wonderin if anyone else feels the same way i do

(same applies to the ATW34 from audiobahn)

the hell they didnt. they used the trunk and inverted it.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I was about to save Dav, I didnt see anything in there really about them subs, box, or pics..... keep the wording to a min, and the pics to a max... haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok everyone has seen the jackhammer and there is a definitive line between love it and hate it ive always wanted to see someone who really knew wut they were doin mess with one of these (or two)

personally i love pimp my ride and most of the stuff they do but they have not done the jackhammer justice in either of the builds they did. the first one they didnt use a box and the second they used tiny boxes the size of the woofer itself. u get wut im sayin?

i wanna see someone actually give this woofer wut it wants, a cavernous box and thousands of watts pushin it

im just wonderin if anyone else feels the same way i do

(same applies to the ATW34 from audiobahn)

Uh, those boxes were specifically designed by MTX for that subwoofer....

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Uh, those boxes were specifically designed by MTX for that subwoofer....

well they sucked the cock cause it hit 130 something at the port cause my 2 tens legal hits higher then that on music..

no doubt they would be low end monsters though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Jesus David, this guy isn't a meathead, he's a straight up tool. Who does he think he is? Calling people out like that, dissing them and starting shit then blaming his failings on bad power leads....sure dude.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Hahah David as soon as I opened this topic I thought of Big Noiz instantly. His ability to give an already shit woofer a bad rep is amazing. The only place to mount a Jackhammer is in the bin!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived