Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

Mann...yall gone a lil far...yea his opinion is wrong but he jus voicin his opinion, this america right we can do that? I mean dont ban him over it, i mean yea if he stay he has about no respect from anyone but thats how it is in the real world ya gotta deal wit ppl ya dont like, and yea shit like this happens everyday and when a celebrity does it, it gets major publicity which is kinda dumb.. but thats the media for ya...well idk wat to do wit my $70 vick jersey scratch his name off, it my only falcons jersey and imma falcons fan.....hmmm mayb ill get a dunn or kearney jersey lol

Well seeing how this is a private forum WE dont have to put up with stupid people making stupid comments

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

Mann...yall gone a lil far...yea his opinion is wrong but he jus voicin his opinion, this america right we can do that? I mean dont ban him over it, i mean yea if he stay he has about no respect from anyone but thats how it is in the real world ya gotta deal wit ppl ya dont like, and yea shit like this happens everyday and when a celebrity does it, it gets major publicity which is kinda dumb.. but thats the media for ya...well idk wat to do wit my $70 vick jersey scratch his name off, it my only falcons jersey and imma falcons fan.....hmmm mayb ill get a dunn or kearney jersey lol

meh bannin him is fine. Either way if he were to post a thread about anything for caraudio needs, i sure as hell wont help him, so there is no point for him to stay now.

Goodybye Get Money...you wont be getting any money here atleast!

demand your money back for the shirt from the NFL or tell them to give a new different jersey.

he's Gone, Im sorry for all who had to see those horrible pictures, I believe in freedom of speach, I also believe that we shouldnt have someone like this In the SMD community, I will garuntee that Steve will Back Up this decision as he to is a dog lover.

thanks for banning him.

If it's a patched jersey, you should be able to cut the stitches on the inside, and unstitch the patches.

Getmoney...you piece of shit. you honestly support dog fighting. i dont give a fuck if fuckin vida guerra did dog fighting..i would have her GUTS if she did that. dumbasses like you in the world just piss me off. if my pug steped on a thorn and i heard him yipe it hurts me so extreme so see him hurt. and that just a thorn...imagine the noises them dogs make when being beaten, shocked, TORURED to death. you will NEVER convince me that dog fighting is ok or that piece of shit vick is a good man. FUCK HIM and FUCK YOU and David drop that hammer. we dont need shitbars hanging around here like that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

YUP Im done talking about his dumbass and need some beer and shots! Going to applebees if anyone wants to join!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

YUP Im sone talking about his dumbass and need some beer and shots! Going to applebees if anyone wants to join!

damn this distance away

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Well i guess no one will be "getting money " over here any more , I dont agree with any thing that that guy had to say but we do have to remember he was only a 15 year old kid . It dosent make up for his lack of judgement but Doesnt this vick guy make like millions of bucks why the fuck would you be involved in " Any less then legal dealings ? I have heros too but if they do some less then moral shit then they are not worth being a hero!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well seeing how this is a private forum WE dont have to put up with stupid people making stupid comments

yea i hear ya thougt of that after i wrote it, i was thinkin of a situation like in the everyday workplace b/c i have to deal wit ppl that i dont like b/c of shit like that (racist to be exact)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived