Mead916 hating on fans!!!

thats correct remember people only hate when they are jealous. You either have something they want or done something they want to do. With that being said please feel free to hate on me. let me know im doing things right.

I read that shit and i thought you where quoting Katt Williams and who do i see in the next post? :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, Kimberly was totally HAWT!!!

same thing i was thinking :good:

i guess people hate on me cause im black and swing my dick like a wreckin ball :lol:

Dick Slang FTL

hahahahah man this thread blew the fuck up while i was at work! god damn got my fill of laughs for the day. THANKS!

Man to the ppl hating on videos on youtube and bitching about this and that....nobody make you fuckin people click on so and so's video so why the fuck are you guys bitching about it. oh hes making a video of him opening a box WHO FUCKIN CARES some ppl wanna see that, if you dont move on....at the end of the day it is what it is, ppl are gonna hate on each other because thats what ppl do.

im really confused. did meade block him because he likes dubstep???

edit: didnt see that this thread had pages, i understand now.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Haters hate because hating is affordable. It's free. Success??? That cost work and dedication. And haters can't afford that.

fuck em!

Edit: my first post! lol ... love the site and community.

Welcome to the community bro! There will always be haters... and I like your aspect on that! LOL!

i dropped my post before reading this, which IMO validates what i just said. (about the using my name if yours isnt working out for you LOL)

thanks bro :drink40:

the problem is bro, if i take 1 single day off of this, the pile of shit gets so big it takes me litterally an 8hour day to clean it back up again. 3 days i would never dig out of that. Whether its good, bad (or medium comments), i get so many per day it is unbelievable. I honestly and truly am about to HIRE a FULL TIME YOUTUBE assistant to help me sift thru the bullshit on a daily basis. Their job is to nip the shit talkers at the bud.....before i see it. If i dont see it i dont react to it and then my "fans", the ones who just ripped me a new asshole (lol) wont get their feelings so hurt if i do respond, and forget to use a smiley face at the end of every sentence.

ay steve! I you still need a youtube assistant ill be more then happy to help you out ! I am home almost all the time lol. Pm if your interested

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

I'm glad everyone is now seeing how much of a bitch jp is, I knew from day one that guy was a pussy...just sucks you gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway...ironic for him to call everyone a dickrider when he's riding the biggest dick of all, enjoy your KOB NfriendN fag boy, and I say this cause I know jp won't stay away, he's too high on himself to do that

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm glad everyone is now seeing how much of a bitch jp is, I knew from day one that guy was a pussy...just sucks you gave him the benefit of the doubt anyway...ironic for him to call everyone a dickrider when he's riding the biggest dick of all, enjoy your KOB NfriendN fag boy, and I say this cause I know jp won't stay away, he's too high on himself to do that

ive met and talked to tommie a few times, needless to say he is a hugeeeee douche. pedo price has tommies dick so far up his ass when tommie busts one its comin out pedos mouth

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ive met and talked to tommie a few times, needless to say he is a hugeeeee douche. pedo price has tommies dick so far up his ass when tommie busts one its comin out pedos mouth

Probably the best post I have ever seen from you, +1

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Probably the best post I have ever seen from you, +1

:friends::drinks:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

guys i just want you to think about this . You guys are all talking about jp and what not. You're no better about it than the guy who is the reason this thread was started. be bigger than that and let it go. You keep shining sun on weeds and they stay growing ya dig? Let karma work its magic and im not talking that chick at magic city on the pole.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived