Mead916 hating on fans!!!

I will say this... a lot of people are talking shit about him.. while I do agree... I've actually said it TO him.. and delt with ALLLLLL his nuthuggers.... so if u guys just don't have the balls to either tell him how u feel there really is no reason to post it

I would be more than happy to say it to his face and if he wants to be a bitch ill make sure he has to use a wheelchair to go to american eagle and tan world

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I would be more than happy to say it to his face and if he wants to be a bitch ill make sure he has to use a wheelchair to go to american eagle and tan world

damn dingle berry, that shit sig worthy if u could use it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

steve did you block someone else?

now I got people bitchin at me about you blocking them on MY videos :lol:

dfp396

oh hey steave meade wats up i see you blocked me from responding to your videos shows a level of immaturity on your part really , if you can't take the criticism then you must have something to hide i would gladly challenge you any day to an spl match and low bass scrares, or bass makes people tap out jeez be original and post some real numbers on a Termlab meter with your windows up and doors shut hmmmmm how bout it buddy ?

this guy came out of no where on Justin's Yukon video talkin mad shit about nut huggers and how no one can do it right he is the only guy to know how to install bass and do a lot more with a lot less blah blah bitch whine!!

why do people get so butthurt over someone blocking them?

big deal you can't run your mouth on his youtube channel anymore thats what he wants.. just shut up and watch the video if you are a true fan and if you aren't there was no use in watching the videos anyways because all you wanted to do was criticize how something was done wrong!

fuckin interwebz people can't get shit straight!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

steve did you block someone else?

now I got people bitchin at me about you blocking them on MY videos :lol:

this guy came out of no where on Justin's Yukon video talkin mad shit about nut huggers and how no one can do it right he is the only guy to know how to install bass and do a lot more with a lot less blah blah bitch whine!!

why do people get so butthurt over someone blocking them?

big deal you can't run your mouth on his youtube channel anymore thats what he wants.. just shut up and watch the video if you are a true fan and if you aren't there was no use in watching the videos anyways because all you wanted to do was criticize how something was done wrong!

fuckin interwebz people can't get shit straight!

lawl i hate people they dont understand anything anymore especailly on the internetz

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I will say this... a lot of people are talking shit about him.. while I do agree... I've actually said it TO him.. and delt with ALLLLLL his nuthuggers.... so if u guys just don't have the balls to either tell him how u feel there really is no reason to post it

I cant actually say it to his face... but...

14s288.jpg

Im Tim Carr BTW (add me if you want lol)

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I cant actually say it to his face... but...

14s288.jpg

Im Tim Carr BTW (add me if you want lol)

Nice !! Only 1 out of 100 people would ever do something like that, I went alittle more drastic and called him and tommy some little bitches quite awhile ago, but :drinks: thats for you bro

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived