I love this website. Sometimes I feel like its a crazy good dream. And then the bad part is I wake up and realize none of my friends have or are interested crazy bass systems. I get the occasional "HOLY CRAP!!!" when people hear my subs for the first time. But it really bums me out when I hit up my friend and I'm like "Yo! you could wall this thing off and get some nasty hair tricks" or even just "put a 10" in the back and it'll really improve your music experience" and all I get in response is "na man thats crazy" or "my stock speakers have good bass already"

I missed the curve at my school by like 3 years. When I was a freshman, all the upper class kids had kick ass systems but when I was a senior, I was the only one in the lot with anything bumpin in the trunk.

These miami kids have too much to do and feel like working on your car is "peasants work" according to a few of my friends. People are more concerned in getting that 2010-11 model car than making a five year old, or even older car decent and pimpin. I think I was meant to be living somewhere else. I would say 98% of kids in my graduating class would know nothing about anything in a car no joke! I feel like everywhere else, where there isnt as much entertainment bullshit, people actually know how and what to do. I need to leave this crap city and get into UF already. I've heard they like their cars and extracurricular activites 8)

For now all I can do is slip into my dream world where everyone has nice systems and helps each other fix and make their systems better :good:

Better than nothing

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

I know what you mean man, alot of the guys at my old job were like that. When I had my wall, I was the center of attention after work in the parking lot. "Damn your crazy man!" "Holy shit wheres your back seat?!?!?" "What the fuck did you do man your nuts!!!" Then I let them sit inside and feel it...ahh I miss my wall. It's nice here though, lots of knowledgeable people and not too many dicks.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I know what you mean man, alot of the guys at my old job were like that. When I had my wall, I was the center of attention after work in the parking lot. "Damn your crazy man!" "Holy shit wheres your back seat?!?!?" "What the fuck did you do man your nuts!!!" Then I let them sit inside and feel it...ahh I miss my wall. It's nice here though, lots of knowledgeable people and not too many dicks.

Yeah I feel at home when I log on now. This website is great. Like you said,

not too many dicks.
and when there are, we know how to handle them. That guy hating on Meade thread earlier today was funny as shit! I like when the internet is used for good rather than a bunch of 14 year olds and 50+ year old ladies using a screen name and the internet as a proxy to try and make everyone feel as lame as them. Theres already a cure for that :drinks::drink40: drinks and friends. I think I would have liked being around in the "pre-internet" era where all these assholes were still under their rock. But its nice to have places like this, a true oasis in the desert of shit talking which is the internet.

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

My only "friend" with a system swears to me that cutting a hole in the side of his tiny sealed box made it ported, and hit harder. For 3 days until it blew. He's one of the "gain is a volume knob" guys...also, when his subs bottom out, its because "it's so loud, it just vibrates itself."

People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell em I'll have 3 alts, a shitload of batts, 8-12s and around 20kw in my dakota as soon as I find the money. :D

And I work with a kid who has a JL10W0 and a Kenwood plastic 12 in the same box, on two different amps. One is a pioneer and one is a dual. SMFH.

My only "friend" with a system swears to me that cutting a hole in the side of his tiny sealed box made it ported, and hit harder. For 3 days until it blew. He's one of the "gain is a volume knob" guys...also, when his subs bottom out, its because "it's so loud, it just vibrates itself."

People look at me like I'm crazy when I tell em I'll have 3 alts, a shitload of batts, 8-12s and around 20kw in my dakota as soon as I find the money. :D

And I work with a kid who has a JL10W0 and a Kenwood plastic 12 in the same box, on two different amps. One is a pioneer and one is a dual. SMFH.

:rofl: and he thinnks hes the loudest in town, right?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

i have a few friends who like beat, my neighbor, family friend, and my grandpa (lol) all of which i have done audio work for in one way or another. move to missouri in the kc or stl area, theres alot of beat near kc, not that bad of a city either.

just realized i have the biggest system of anyone i know, 2 ma 15"s, second is my neighbor, 2 memphis 12"s, third my friend, 1 mojo 15" and lastly my grandfather, dc lvl 3 10 in a tline.

put a personal on craigslist LOL looking for other audio enthusiast, or go to a shop and hang out, make small talk, that usually leads somewhere.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

:rofl: and he thinnks hes the loudest in town, right?

We have people like that here... Have a guy with 2 RE Audio REX 10's in a prefab box that we sold him in his trunk and he made the comment to Charlie that his 2 10's are louder than our Explorer with 6 15's because when I drive by his house, (which is a block away from the road I travel) his system is louder in his car then mine is in his house when I drive by???????? Not to mention the fact that we sold the prick the stuff on payments... guess what... never seen him since... Still owes us about $50

there are a few systems at my school.. But im the loudest :drinks: everyone comes to me to build there shit. But most of the kids at my school just drive nice cars with no systems.. there is a 08 comaro, 08 mustang, a few 5.0's and big ass jeep, a 09 f-150 with a 10inch lift on rockstars, a 05 caddy & a 01 or 02 lightning & A ass load of mustang's, 97 chevy like mine but murdered out, 86 Chevy truck that looks like it just came from the factory & a shit load more. My friend has the lightning and one of the 5.0's he wants a system but he inst to sure on what he wants lol.. oh & the comaro used to have some kickers but apparently they where to much for his car and kept breaking everything.. haha :orly3:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)