Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

That's suxs man I kno my 99 suburban got stolen about 2 months ago just put a new engine and all kinds of work into it they found it a week later completly stripped no system motor doors nothing but the back windows I didn't have the heart to go see it. I got about have my money back from the insurance company but that still isn't the same. Real sorry to hear. But I hope they find it in one peice

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

damn how in the hell did they steal it? it has passlock 2 security u guys must have some good car thieves out there...

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

damn how in the hell did they steal it? it has passlock 2 security u guys must have some good car thieves out there...

very very easy

If you own a chevy buy gps tracking.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

wow sorry to hear ken, keep an eye out on craigslist. you should post info on your system here so the locals that look on there can also keep an eye out.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Beautiful truck, sorry to hear about this. I had some guy looking into the windows of my ride on the 7th also, but I knew better and kept an eye on it especially on the side Houston I was on. Hope you find it in one piece.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Truck was recovered today, and I'am not happy at all

Of course, with me, because nothing is easy, there has to be a story behind the theft right? yeah there is

So, a garbage man snitched on the guys sleeping in my truck ( I dont think I even want to call it mine any more) 3 guys 1 girl. The garbage man passed them, and noticed a bat, and a bunch of other stuff

By the time the cops came, the guys went to the the store, and left the girl sleeping. Cops came, arrested the girl.

Also, the street they found the truck on, I looked there 2 days ago, because its the hood part of Carmichael. Figured it was dumped there

Anyways, so the story, there is another Denali, same year color, that was also stolen, and these guys were actually smart for being incredibly stupid. They were using paper work from the other Denali, and mixing up paper work between cars to make it harder to just notice the truck was stolen

So, Iam at work, in Oakland, and my gf calls me up, saying they found the truck, and that it was found close to the house - about 1 mile, and that we need to pick it up, or it will get impounded, my gf saved the day, payed a tow truck to pick it up, drop it off over here- all the stolen stuff is in the truck still!

The truck is dirty, nasty, smells like shit, and cigarettes, and beer receits everywhere

everything is ripped apart

I have alot of pics, but my photobucket is tapped out, only able to get like 5 in or so

Anyways, Iam pissed, because I just realized I seen the dudes over at the spot, and didnt realize who it was

Out there smoking, and drinkin

Oh, and BTW, the cops found shot gun shells everywhere- so they must have a shotty

Iam just so damn amped up I just cant type

These guys know everything about me, and my family here, I NEED TO GET PROTECTION, not just bats and cleavers

DSCN2837.jpg

DSCN2835.jpg

^missing sub amp^

DSCN2834.jpg

more tools

DSCN2833.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

WTF!? i hate tweakers. thats some bullshit bro. ya be careful man. my guess is that there proly gonna be around your hood somewhere soon. i would stash the truck somewhere for awhile. i got a spot if you need it. hit me up bro

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

not saying exactly where, but it was a circle close to Gately Audio- That is all

They are all black, wanna be gang bangers, if its who I seen, they are like 18 - 21yrs old, pullin the fro with the picks and wife beater look, smoke ciggs like they were joints

Iam going to drive by again, just to get a good look at them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived