Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2010 Author Report Posted August 15, 2010 its at the shop, getting the interior done, front bumper, hood, and engine and systems check I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
bcpballer64 Posted August 15, 2010 Report Posted August 15, 2010 I hope they get the wiring in the dash right. when i had my original system installed they nicked some wires in my dash and its been downhill sense. glad you got it back but damn man. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2010 Author Report Posted August 15, 2010 yeah, Iam mostly worried about the wiring and the window switches and center console On the list of things to do was door speaker installation No thanks, no body shop is touching my speakers.. Not that I don't trust them, but they can just leave it alone. The speakers I had going in the front don't fit the factory spots anyways I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 15, 2010 Report Posted August 15, 2010 I'am wondering if that was the quickest sale on SMD history? RedNavi got here in about 15- 20min after his post, and walked up to me pretty much handing me the money.. lol Anyways, thanks actually i got there in exactly 9 minutes remember i pulled my phone out. i was checking the time lol.. but np man i been looking for one of these and im just helping a friend out thats all. damn i should of also took that .45CAL lmao. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted August 16, 2010 Report Posted August 16, 2010 actually i got there in exactly 9 minutes remember i pulled my phone out. i was checking the time lol.. but np man i been looking for one of these and im just helping a friend out thats all. damn i should of also took that .45CAL lmao. ken is ready to put someone on his back hope you never have to go through this again, but if you do at least your ready. if i were you i def get an alarm now. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted August 28, 2010 Report Posted August 28, 2010 any updates? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
98crewcab Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 Dammit John, you got me all excited thinking Ken got his truck back.....lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
99vic Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 i was hoping he did. i have a friend that got jacked, they did very little damage to his yukon and the insurance totaled it. im curious to see what is happening with ken. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 Ken has put through some hard times this year, and his truck getting stolen isn't going to put him down.. I'm sure the truck will look factory stock after he gets it back, and he gets to start over on what he would like to try... Also john.. The double din I think it needs to be grounded to e break but I can't find any info about it BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.