New 800 hp Engine going in the mustang

Matt,

Nice! I'm just getting ready to pull the carbs off of the Olds' and install a dual TBI system from Holley. It is from their HP EFI series and I chose dual 900 cfm TBIs. I'm also upgrading the ignition to an MSD HEI system (8366 / HVCII / 6AL2) as the ECU will control timing this go. [Look for this in Book # 2!] 454 + 13 PSI + TBI should be fun! Should get this 3,900 pound car movin'!

Have fun man . . . had no idea that you were into Go-Fast . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Yeah, I've been in the racing industry 10 years, we do a lot of alternators for NMCA and NMRA cars. We also do tons for XRRA and class 1 desert race trucks.

Is that an 871 on your olds? Is it still Olds powered?

Wow thats vicious bro. Keep up the good work.

i have a high horsepower 03 Termi Cobra that i use as my Police Car

That sucks. I'd be the guy who would try to race you and get Ferked in a$$. Maybe some time when I get bored, I'll post up all the in car police videos of me getting pulled over. I fight every ticket as far as I can, so I generally order a copy of the in-car footage.

Yeah, I've been in the racing industry 10 years, we do a lot of alternators for NMCA and NMRA cars. We also do tons for XRRA and class 1 desert race trucks.

Is that an 871 on your olds? Is it still Olds powered?

6-71. 13 PSI at 11% under. 454 ci BBC @ .030 over.

CEAES_468.gif

Sweet stuff mang!  tuned in 

I was pretty close to getting a turbo or a supercharger for my 4.7 in another Dodge Ram that I had (already had 4.56 gears, Detroit trulock, cams, programmer, intake)... but then I got a Hemi Regular cab and realized that no matter what i do to the 4.7 4-door with 4wd the Hemi is still a rocketship in comparison...too bad I sold both, still miss the Hemi.... anyway, that was my "me too" moment lmao ..i was nowhere near close 800hp obviously

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

6-71. 13 PSI at 11% under. 454 ci BBC @ .030 over.

Wow, I'm surprised it's making that much boost at 11% underdriven. Most of the small blocks I've dealt with only make like 8 lbs max when underdriven.

I'll bet holley hooked you up on those Commanders...

Looking bad ass Matthew!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Wow, I'm surprised it's making that much boost at 11% underdriven. Most of the small blocks I've dealt with only make like 8 lbs max when underdriven.

I'll bet holley hooked you up on those Commanders...

11% under in the winter, 9% under in the summer = 13PSI. It has Weiand rear bearing plate and snout, but who knows what the case came from. It has helix rotors and I'm betting it's a big bore. It was freshened just before I bought the motor and built TIGHT. 7,500 miles later it still makes great boost. I'm also betting static CR is 9.0:1 - that's a long story . . .

We begin work on the conversion on Monday.

CEAES_468.gif

My valves were actually floating so badly, that the keepers welded themselves to the retainers! I've had to cut off all the old valve springs, and use a C clamp to break the retainers loose from the locks. I'll post up another video once I have the heads done...

Archived