BeatBox Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 Mine was good, but someone removed it! lol. caught in the act
GRITS Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 Hey now I had this one and I had to remove it cause it's not "family friendly" so I dont see how yall get away with your half naked pics
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 simple. yours are completely naked Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
MrSoHeavySPL Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 how do you post a gif on here 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
GRITS Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 upload to photobucket and select IMG Code and paste and click post.
GRITS Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 simple. yours are completely naked It's not like ya see anything except the one's back and them kissing still not fair *pouts*
MrSoHeavySPL Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 thanks, what about the guy with this one and of course this 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
Robert8252 Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 <<<<<<<<<< My computer is major fail right now and being really slow, or its the website? So thats it for now but I'll post some to look at tomorrow if my computer starts acting right. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
sayhuh? Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 Did this one get removed or did you change it?? I removed this one. Baseball season! lol. The other got removed. Blown
Robert8252 Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 This one had me ROFL for a good while though!! :rofl: 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.