True, they are not going for the hardest, but... when you live 2 doors down from the guy with the alarm going off at 3AM on 1988 chevy beretta filled with boss audio... because a cat walked by, a rain drop fell, or the wind blew...

or

when they come on here and post saying that they have a current draw on their vehicle, because the 6 miles of spaghetti under the dash is wired wrong...

you get the "been there read it before" mentality. Didn't mean to offend anyone, I apologize if I did.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

True, they are not going for the hardest, but... when you live 2 doors down from the guy with the alarm going off at 3AM on 1988 chevy beretta filled with boss audio... because a cat walked by, a rain drop fell, or the wind blew...

or

when they come on here and post saying that they have a current draw on their vehicle, because the 6 miles of spaghetti under the dash is wired wrong...

you get the "been there read it before" mentality. Didn't mean to offend anyone, I apologize if I did.

I bet you have a basement full of balls,frisbees etc that have landed in your yard too huh old man. lol

Jk buddy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nope! hand grenades, assault riffles, claymores... etc... no Frisbee's :)

my friend repos vehicles, he will drag the vehicle out then put it on front tire dollies, or if he has 30 seconds, use the dollies then drag it out for 4x4's

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well after seeing Bumpin's theft I decided to share my ways of anti theft. No I'm not talking guns shooting the driver, or explosives or any of that stuff, but practical ways to slow a thief.

1. Fuel pump cut off switch. Can't go anywhere without fuel, so this trick works very effectively. All you do is cut the power wire to your pump, and route it through a switch. Simple. Hide the switch someone easily accessible from the drivers seat, but hidden from view. Possibly under the carpet in the trunk.

2. Starter disable relay. A lot of people know how to bypass the gm vats systems. Relatively simple to do. They have a relay which, if the wrong key is in the vehicle it cuts out the starter, and in some vehicles, the fuel injectors won't fire. Anyways, If you were to find the starter enable wire, deep past your steering column, you can prevent your car from being hot wired from the column, but not at the starter.

3. Multiple alarms. Most car thieves, if they want your shit bad enough, they will take it. You may not be able to stop them, but you sure can make it hard to steal. A lot of thieves, will break into the car, and go right for the antenna of the alarm, and the siren. A simple and effective trick to do is, place another back up antenna and siren, in a completely different and remote place in the car. Then when the thief breaks in and cuts the first set of wires, he'll still have the second one to find and disable.

4. Homemade gps tracker. A lot of people know this one.. its just taking a cheapo cell phone and mounting it in the vehicle. All you do is get a cell, and its car charger. you cut the chargers cigarette adapter off and hard wire in to the vehicle to be on and charging all the time. Turn phone on silent, and on to auto answer, and when vehicle is stolen you can contact police or cellphone company and have them track it.

5. Automatic Airbag. This is a tip not recommend.. but if you really wanna deter people from driving your vehicle this is a way. I know a guy, who took the hot wires to his airbag and wired it into a switch. If the switch isn't off when the vehicle is messed with, air bag goes off. This could be explained to insurance company, that he cut the wrong wires, but I wouldn't recommend it.

That's all I can think of off the top of my heads, so post up your own ideas. I also understand not all of these ideas are practical or whatever, but the extra work is would pay off if it was ever needed.

For the fuel pump idea.. how about mounting switches in remote areas.... where both have to be turned on...

also.. I got one more. how about messing with the ignition system? i did this on my 92 accord. wired it up to prevent current to be delivered to the ignition module when switches where in certain positions.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the airbag one lmao... and the cell phone tracker is smart... but. how do you exactly use a little switch for say like the fuel pump. is it just that one wire and when you flick it they will touch and flow to your fuel pump?

For the fuel pump idea, all you do is find the postive power wire to your fuel pump, cut it and splice in a switch that you can shut off. Another alternative would be that you could pull the fuel pump fuse/relay is the vehicle was in storage.

Here's another idean make a remote module (car alarm panic button) set off your air bag. You get car jacked, let the guy drive a lil bit and BOOM concussion!! Lol. Just thought of that one.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

• 2 weeks later...

when i went to Detroit one time about 5 years ago with a friend me him his ex wife and child was staying in downtown we woke up the next day someone try to steel his ex wifes car it was a 1980s pontiac well what saved it she put this thing in where you have to put a special key into it and then the car key into the ignition they try to hot wire it and they could not get it started

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc