OrionStang Posted August 17, 2010 Report Posted August 17, 2010 Damn, now I need more power. I'd be happy if I get a 55. Sweet number, man. Whats the tuning at for this beast? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Drek75633 Posted August 18, 2010 Report Posted August 18, 2010 Damn, now I need more power. I'd be happy if I get a 55. Sweet number, man. Whats the tuning at for this beast? High. But what do you expect. I can't have a lot of port area cuz then the box will be too small for the subs. 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
kingcabon20s Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 how much power is each sub seeing?? My seller feedback.
[email protected] Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 You know it...loudest stang period! Drek's 3 18" Warden on a RD D9 @ .33ohm thats some sick ass shit man looks good to and sounds clean 2001 Bravada Alpine Cda-9886 MTX TX6001 Comps Dual FI BL 18's Fully Loaded Dual Hifonics Bxi 2608D 12Cubes Ported @ 33hz 2/0 Run Welding Wire Stock Batt And Garbage Stock Alt (New Alt in Nov) 148.3 TL Sealed Up
BASS14 Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 damn thats a hella good score! 3 18s in a stang is crazy lol Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
noiseycricket Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 1st off... IA FTMFW. 2nd wheres the mic placed ? 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
dwright27 Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 1st off... IA FTMFW. 2nd wheres the mic placed ? being usaci prolly in the kick. so a 53 or 54 sealed up if i had to guess. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Beanz Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 hey yo twisted wahts the name of that song that was playing at the end sounds SICK That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Drek75633 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 being usaci prolly in the kick. so a 53 or 54 sealed up if i had to guess. 55-56 Sealed Sir 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
MrSoHeavySPL Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 whats it do on music? 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.