Sonic Electronix

does anyone have a capacitor in their car just because it looks legit?

I have a 1.5 farad laying around that I got on the cheap when I was younger and knew less. But, I did put it in my last build of a wall of 2 18's and the dat 2500.1. Why? Because it as stated was a constant voltage meter, and it was a great connection hub. Did it help my electrical? Probably not. Did it hurt it? no. Was it still useful? Yes. So why not use it if you have it?

i have a capacitator they are awesom

makes my shit sooo loud

no it does not make it louder it only stifens the the current flow or makes it more constant read all posts be for making statements like that:pardon:

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Nope i have enough shit in my truck now... Not to bash on people that use them... I just never have used them and i love any extra space i can get... But i have seen some that look Dope as shit when lit up at night

That's basically the reason capacitors continue to sell as well as they do. One they are very pretty, and two those that sell them make a lot of money. Mucho profit to be had on caps, but since u know it isn't helping and you like the way it looks. Put it on its own circuit and out from in front of your amp. If you like it, keep it. Just don't stick it in front of your amp and risk fukin your amp up. Just run some 12g speaker wire from your bat to it and let it do nothing but be pretty. Is it really called Brand X?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Just don't stick it in front of your amp and risk fukin your amp up.

how would a capacitor do that?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz