Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 HAHAH i totally forgot about that thread... here it is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/63322-i-haz-deebeez/page__hl__funky%20pups hmm i noticed some 'non nubs' chimin into that thread lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
techforce Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 What's the deal with people complaining about poeple posting jokes about FP's? Sure it gets old, but does it make it not funny because someone hasn't been on the forums for 3 or 4 years? And yes, people make fun of FP's and yes they are basically replacements for poeple making fun of the old school trash like pyramid and sparkomatic... Just because someone is a n00b on the forums doesn't make them a n00b in car audio. Yeah, some of the advice on here that I seen some people give is really messed up, but, I have seen seasoned members along with n00bs give messed up advice... The idea is to make SMD members feel welcome, not bash them because of thier status when they try to post in a thread, not kick thier head into the ground for posting... How else are they gonna become a seasoned member... Just sitting here inactive on the forums for 2 years doesnt make you a seasoned member... Yes, I am a n00b! LMAO!
Loudcivic Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 i hate the jokes to. there shit everybody knows it. funky pup talk = banned for a day imo 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 i hate the jokes to. there shit everybody knows it. funky pup talk = banned for a day imo oh yea with all the dumb shit some people say ban them over somethin that is in no way offensive. next thing you know it would happen with other stuff and then the site would be nothin more than censorship Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
TeamHT Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 It may be the 100th time you've heard a funkypup joke, but for the other person it could have been their first. I don't know about you guys but things that annoy me are sometimes best ignored. Just seems it takes more energy to complain about than move on to the next post. To even think a ban for a funkypup joke I think is shortsighted in my opinion Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
z71kris Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 man some of the things people say about the FPs is just funny, and FP jokes are like yitty radio or tv shows, if you dont like em, just skip over them IMO... 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
techforce Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 What about poeple who actually OWN FP's???? Are they allowed to make jokes about them? I might buy one just for that reason?! I tried looking for them to buy... Where can I buy one?!?!?!
enemyofsilence Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 so you have noticed too? its all noobs helping noobs lately. and its not going well lol. I've see this too. It's a shame... This forum used to flock with useful info. Sadly its changing and being taken over... Team Bass-Hz
korey_hofer Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 What's the deal with people complaining about poeple posting jokes about FP's? Sure it gets old, but does it make it not funny because someone hasn't been on the forums for 3 or 4 years? And yes, people make fun of FP's and yes they are basically replacements for poeple making fun of the old school trash like pyramid and sparkomatic... Just because someone is a n00b on the forums doesn't make them a n00b in car audio. Yeah, some of the advice on here that I seen some people give is really messed up, but, I have seen seasoned members along with n00bs give messed up advice... The idea is to make SMD members feel welcome, not bash them because of thier status when they try to post in a thread, not kick thier head into the ground for posting... How else are they gonna become a seasoned member... Just sitting here inactive on the forums for 2 years doesnt make you a seasoned member... Yes, I am a n00b! LMAO! they were never funny imo? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
El1T3Bass Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 What about poeple who actually OWN FP's???? Are they allowed to make jokes about them? I might buy one just for that reason?! I tried looking for them to buy... Where can I buy one?!?!?! ill buy one or two also if they are really cheap wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.