do you think songs are desinged for woofers?

Are songs designed for us to bump?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that songs are designed for us to bump? Or do we just find the songs that have insane lows because we can hear them on our systems?

• Songs are designed that way
    • We only hear them this way because king kong is in the trunk
    • We hear them in a different way because our bass is amplified like crazy

What do you guys think? Maybe there are some producers out there that have the answer to this, but they might be biased if they are on this site :lol:

I have always wondered, are producers bumping these tracks on some crazy bass systems to influence how the end product will sound in OUR cars? Or are they generally just designing a good beat that will sound good in everyones car?

Some times I feel like producers are secretly making their bass really kick ass, because they are obviously around equipment that will reproduce the sounds, and 90% of everyone else cant really get this performance from their music

what do you think?

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

in rap music they are makin sure the song has beat but in other music it might not be intentional but with our amplified systems we can enhance what is there a little more. sometimes they might want it to have a little kick in the lower register and our amplified subs pick it up and play it loud you can dial it back a little when listening to music and the song will sound more balanced woofers have been around for a while so that a song can be heard fully from drums to guitars and there voices and other instruments woofers were made for music long before rap made it on the scene that's my understanding of it :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

All major producers have nice systems in the studios, whether it's gospel music or rap. Although it may not be intentional to have bass in songs, they definitely hear it in the studio and will fix as they see need.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

psyph morrison does! thanks bro!!!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Swizz Beatz goes for SQ so after he makes beats or a song he goes into and his whip which is setup for SQ and listens to the music to make sure it sounds clean before he puts it out.

Go onto YT and search for The Runners, Drumma Boy, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, etc making a beat. Tons of vids

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 2 months later...

Swizz Beatz goes for SQ so after he makes beats or a song he goes into and his whip which is setup for SQ and listens to the music to make sure it sounds clean before he puts it out.

Go onto YT and search for The Runners, Drumma Boy, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, etc making a beat. Tons of vids

did know that

i know he has a sick whip

there was some vid with mystikal hearing a new beat

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

I hate songs that have bass hits in the chorus, and then the rest of the song adds its own bass, and it over rides each other and makes the sub sound like shit.

No. I don't think many songs are designed for car audio.

If they were, they would all be LOW and not have multiple frequencies hit at the same time.

i suck men dry...email me for details