doug118 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 This is crazy. People make up to $300 grand a year from Youtube!?! I wish I was cool http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/meet-the-youtube-stars-making-100000-plus-per-year-535349.html?tickers=goog,^ixic,qqqq 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
cracker Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 DAMN i hear ya mnag...... 2. The Annoying Orange – $288,000 The Annoying Orange is a comedy web series that takes place in a kitchen and is about talking fruit. Dane Boedigheimer is the mastermind behind the series and is also the voice of Orange. July 2009 - 2010 Views: 349,753,047 that shits nuckin futs lol yeah i said it lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
chevyman217 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 Damn... I wonder how much Steve gets but that's none of my business though. Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
jg23 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I can't believe they make that much money for jus making some vids 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
mporettim Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I can't believe fred makes that much. Those are some of THE most annoying videos on the internet, no funny at all.
cracker Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I can't believe fred makes that much. Those are some of THE most annoying videos on the internet, no funny at all. i cant agree more mang....but for some reason my kids love them shits lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
LoudNLow931 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 Dam Ive only got $68 and its been a month lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
BulletInjection Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I get $0 Youtube won't add my videos to revenue sharing :/ My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I saw this this morning, and damn near shit myself. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
BulletInjection Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 What does "page impressions" mean? My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.