New Bugatti Veyron SS

doug118

If I had the money to buy that Veyron, well, I would just buy 2- Ultimate Aeros, and keep my money here in the USA

I was watching some videos on the Aero, and have been in love with it since it was on Top Gear a few months back, and it got there fastest car tested while on the show.

Supposedly the body and engine of the Ultimate Aero SSC is capable of up to 270+mph as tested by NASA ( who knows) but they couldnt find a test track long enough to do it.

Iam sure there is some falseness to that

The Veyron is nice, but for the money, I would have to go with local american muscle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMGDm352pJ8

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

actually the first driver has taken the first Veyron to it's limit before. and his entrance speed effects his exit speed which exits how much momentum he can gain by the braking point. There is only a certain point they can accelerate to before they much start braking.

really simple example. say car A and car Bb are both going to hit a brick wall at the speed they get to over a 1 mile distance. if car A starts that mile going 0mph and car B starts that mile going 30mph, who will hit the wall going faster?

I know the first driver has, it was a severe case of sarcasm. They had plenty of track afterwards(by the looks of it) but even with all that track he still peaked out and stayed at 258mph which is why he stopped. Also if car A and B had enough room to peak out they would both hit the same top speed before they kill themselves via brick wall

see that's the magic of television. We don't know exactly how much room either driver had before the braking point. They make us just assume they both reached their top speeds at the same point. Maybe they made James brake sooner then their test driver for insurance reasons. The test driver is obviously a better driver and they trust him to be able to brake later then James. Until someone puts out the unedited versions of each run, we will never be able to properly conclude why each driver reached the speeds they did. Top Gear cuts their footage up reallyyyyy bad. if you watch their little segment on the famous people driving the reasonably priced car, sometimes you will be able to catch the harnesses or seat change from 1 frame to the next. The drivers do 10 laps around the track and they take the best clips from those 10 recorded runs to make 1 entertaining lap.

probably not, but it is faster then the shelby :)

True true, but it would still be cool as hell to watch them line it up. :pardon:

The Veyron vs the GT-R was cool, but not very close. I think the Aero vs the Veyron SS would be much closer.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Nice. The Veron SS picking up where the Veron left off- starting more internet squabbles. :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

267mph actually :ban2: :ban2:

lol

That car is nasty.

I wonder how much the car payment is for that mofo

they cost about two million brand new. the lamborghini/ferrari dealership in chesterfield missouri has a veyron

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

if you were lucky enough for the bank to give you a 6 year loan, it would be $22,222 BUT that's before taxes, registration, title fees, insurance, etc. probably $23k a month

pfft.. pocketchange... It would be worth 1/2 my yearly salary to to play with that thing for 2 months.. One month of payments and me enjoying a car more than sex, and another month for them to try and catch me to repo it..

i wont lie they wouldnt want the car back after i drove it, the inside would be covered in my dna. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived