Sonic Electronix

If you must ask that question then DONT do it...Steve has been in the game for a long time

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Read read and read some more. You must build accordingly, tune accordingly, and play respectively.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

no reason to shoot down the question.

To even consider it I would run a beefy alt, 2 nice batts and an amp willing to produce power cleanly at the rate you're talking about. I would also build a box to spec and take my time doing so. Also, making sure you dont clip is a must so using an o scope is a must. those are just a couple things to consider. There is no magic recipe.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

no reason to shoot down the question.

To even consider it I would run a beefy alt, 2 nice batts and an amp willing to produce power cleanly at the rate you're talking about. I would also build a box to spec and take my time doing so. Also, making sure you dont clip is a must so using an o scope is a must. those are just a couple things to consider. There is no magic recipe.

true, no need to shoot down the question at all, lol. but some people like NEO have also been in the game for a very long time and im sure theyve seen this question (not verbatum) many times.

like fink said, you would definitely need the electrical to back up the kind of power to ensure you are sending the cleanest amount of power only. also on top of the box being built to spec, i would reccomend going with the MIN requirements for the box for volume. actually....a WHOLE lot of power and a WHOLE lot of air id like to see!!! lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Clean waves and a box that controls the sub mechanically. Then a good nose so you know when it's getting hot.

A few years experience in throwing around big wattage doesn't hurt either.

I love reading anything this person has to say. I wish i had the knowledge and experience you have Boon.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.