Jump to content

Sony, its over you just suck


AMMAY

Recommended Posts

Posted

I miss that Sony Reference line, well, that one deck, optical out, burr brown d/a converters, super low noise, and the only features you really need, no BS deck, one of the first serious high end decks back mid/late 90's... Then they had the ES car audio line, and they seriously should bring that line back out to car audio again. Only if Sony likes business from people who really like sound quality, and overall quality.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a Sonly H/U and I like it. But I must say they are not the best in Car Audio. Their amps sux0R. If you want a good H/U and money ain't a thing, then go for an ALPINE

Posted

i must say, ive got a sony mex-r1 and its pretty decent. No problems at all(cept for a little contact prob, but that was user error  :-[ ) and really puts out compared too my old entry level pioneer

but then again, we dont get the likes of alpine in namibia, so I wouldnt really know

then im rambo bitch
Posted

well i've been doin installs for almost 8 years now and from my experience the upper lines from sony are pertty good but thats with most major car audio companies they make a cheaper crappy lines along with the better ones so my point is not all sony equipment sucks

Posted

well i've been doin installs for almost 8 years now and from my experience the upper lines from sony are pertty good but thats with most major car audio companies they make a cheaper crappy lines along with the better ones so my point is not all sony equipment sucks

That's true...if you invest in a 300 dollar H/U from Sony, you won't be dissappointed.  :-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...