does your garage door have windows? if it does put a camera in the windows and sit there with it watch for em give it to the po po and your good

There are concealed cameras you can get in fake rocks and stuff, look those up online and put it in your front flower bed. Theres a whole bunch of options of stuff you can buy. Thats what i would do IMO

http://www.surveilla...lluminators.htm

one place i found, dunno how legit it is...

The only legal options mentioned LOL. Shooting someone just gets you in more trouble then a thief himself. Electric door handles..........me and my brother have really tried to think of how to do this but honestly there is such a high chance of you or a loved one getting shocked instead. Proximity sensor, security camera, two way remote, and spotlights. Its honestly the best precautions you can do if a garage isn't an option.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

And more sirens do what? All that will do is piss more neighbors off. If one doesn't do the job then the thief isn't going to stop with another ~3db of siren. Piezo sirens inside the cab can help to an extent but by then the glass was already shattered most likely for those to be helpful. Most alarms have a siren and also a horn output to also use the car's horn with the siren when set off. Should be loud enough to be heard a mile away.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

And more sirens do what? All that will do is piss more neighbors off. If one doesn't do the job then the thief isn't going to stop with another ~3db of siren. Piezo sirens inside the cab can help to an extent but by then the glass was already shattered most likely for those to be helpful. Most alarms have a siren and also a horn output to also use the car's horn with the siren when set off. Should be loud enough to be heard a mile away.

ya my viper alarm has the horn output on it so im takin it to the shop that put the alarm in to have that done tmrw

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

We've had issues with people stealing out of my car and my stepdad's van. Unfortunately Grand Prix alarms are shit, but that will change. Once I get the motor rebuilt, I'm going to get a viper alarm and a train horn, hook up the train horn to the horn alarm output, that way noone in my apartment complex will miss it. And since the grade crossing nearby is about a mile away, noone will mistaken it.

POTATO!

Well i cant say i know what yall mean about cars... But someone broke into my house yesterday.... Either way i fuckin hate low life pieces of shit!

Well i cant say i know what yall mean about cars... But someone broke into my house yesterday.... Either way i fuckin hate low life pieces of shit!

i hope noone was hurt

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

When I used to live in Detroit (by Wayne State) that is how they broke into cars, they never used a slim, always shattered the glass with a screw driver in the upper corner of the window. My truck was broken into 3 times in 3 months (once with a crack head still asleep in it which is too long of a story, but after throwing him on the street he actually asked me for money and then ran when I pulled my fish beater out from under the seat), but our lease was up so we GTFO and moved where I don't have to worry about that crap anymore (not generally anyways).

The one time I got on the freeway and heard a crinkling noise, looked over at my passenger door and the window was spider webbed... Someone scared them off, but I had to call off work, turn around, head home, and call around to get it fixed as it was caving in and glass was going all over the place. When I got home I got on the computer to look up a glass place, found it, made an appointment, and headed out to have a smoke. On the way out I looked out the front window and some little piece of shit was at my passenger door, I yelled and hauled ass out the door chasing him down the street with my mag light. I was gaining, but we were headed into an area where me chasing him was going to go down the wrong way so I stopped (crazy homeless, bangers, thugs, dealers, etc). He had obviously come back to finish the job, popped it out, and stole my smokes... This was the third time so there was literally nothing left to steal.

Anyways, the glass thing is pretty common especially with tinted windows because it doesn't make much noice and is way faster.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived