16-18's in a horn worldest sickest home theater

check out this room there are 16-18 under the floor i want to hear this beast!!!

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/07/worlds_largest_subwoofer.html

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

That's awesome! Wish I could hear it...

Makes me think of the matterhorn.

it reminds me of that too. nazi are the shit, making a huge subwoofer to kill people... i love it!!1

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

How is someone supposed to take it??? I didnt take it any way, Im waiting for the op to say what he meant by it...

Did you read the article? It was done by Germans. My .02. He basically classified all Germans as Nazi's

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Royal Device has on its own developped and built in Italy the biggest subwoofer of the world for an AUDIO/VIDEO room that can be also considered as the greatest AUDIO ROOM for private music listening of the world. The Royal Device audio room belongs to Roberto - the audio designer/musician who made it

Pretty sure it was built in italy. not germany.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived